EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Just be a cool dude who likes to dress as a woman.
I'm already that, lol. I don't give a fuck about gender identity, I don't need others to care about that either. I just care about doing shit that advances my hobbies, especially the one that lead to me having a professional career and taught me most of my life skills for success (ie; EQ and its emulator/preservation communities), and also protect the people I care about close to me. That's always kind of been the goal here.

The forum focuses on that because it's something they dislike in someone they heard of that posts here. I can't blame people for disliking a personality trait that they associate with mental illness. It's not my place to change their mind through words, but instead through actions. If I can change games like EQ for the better, or preseve large swaths of its history, or educate someone about programming, that's the kind of shit I'd like to do.

You can hate trannies and still have tranny friends, as long as the 'tranny' isn't a total piece of shit about you having an opinion.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm already that, lol. I don't give a fuck about gender identity, I don't need others to care about that either. I just care about doing shit that advances my hobbies, especially the one that lead to me having a professional career and taught me most of my life skills for success (ie; EQ and its emulator/preservation communities), and also protect the people I care about close to me. That's always kind of been the goal here.

The forum focuses on that because it's something they dislike in someone they heard of that posts here. I can't blame people for disliking a personality trait that they associate with mental illness. It's not my place to change their mind through words, but instead through actions. If I can change games like EQ for the better, or preseve large swaths of its history, or educate someone about programming, that's the kind of shit I'd like to do.

You can hate trannies and still have tranny friends, as long as the 'tranny' isn't a total piece of shit about you having an opinion.

I was referring to your meltdown on mischief around kunark launch or just prior to.

Which i liken to women having an overtly dramatic emotional response to social issues rather than some blind hate for trans.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Posted this in that thread pending mod approval:

Vanilla:
4-12 D Blackburrow 33 %
4-18 D Warrens 46,5 %
8-17 O South Ro 13 %
10-17 O Lavastrom 0
11-20 D Najena 53 %
11-31 D Unrest 17 % for Graveyard Mobs
11-31 D Unrest 46,6 % for Mobs in the House
14-23 D Permafrost 46,5 %
16-28 D Upper Guk 40 %
20-30 D Sol A 66 %
21-35 D Castle Mistmore 46,6 %
28-43 D Lower Guk 40 %
35-48 D Sol B 53 %
38-60 D The Hole 33 %
55-60 D Cazic Thule 46,6 %

Kunark:
1-15 O Field of Bonus 0
1-21 O Swamps of No Hope 0
1-28 O Lake of Ill Omen 0
7-18 D Kurns Tower 33 %
14-22 O Ovethere 0
20-26 O Warslik Woods 0
26-33 D Dalnir 33 %
30-36 D Kaesora 46,6 %
32-39 O Emerald Jungle 0
32-41 O Trakanon Teeth 0
37-46 O Burning Woods 0
37-48 D City of Mist MINUS 24 %
41-51 D Karnor Castle 26,6 %
44-60 D Chardok 46,6 %
43-51 O Skyfire 6,6 %
47-60 D Sebilis 33,5 %

Velious:
27-35 D Crystal Caverns 26,6 %
28-40 D TOFS 86 %
28-34 O Iceclad 33 % Bonus ( kinda best bonus ofr an outdoor zone ! )
34-52 D Kael 13 %
39-44 O Cobalt Scar 0
44-60 D Velketor 80 %
48-56 D Dragon Necropolis 46,5 %
52-60 D Sirens Grotto 7 %

Luclin:
7-21 D Paludal Caverns 46,5 %
17-24 D Netherbian Lair 6,6 %
22-29 O Marus Seru 0
25-32 O Downshroud Peaks 0
33-42 O Grimmling Forest 12 %
34-38 D Echo Caverns 6,6 %
42-49 O The Grey MINUS 13 %
44-57 DAcrylia Low Level Mobs 33,5 %
46-56 O Maidens Eye 0
47-55 D Seru 13,5 %
49-60 D The Deep 33,5 %
50-56 D Fungus Grove 0
51-54 D Akheva 13,5 %
52-60 D Griegs End 28 %
52-60 D Sssra 60 %
55-57 D Acrylia Inner High Level Mobs 60 %
Without reading every zone, how is this list different from the one posted by OP

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I was referring to your meltdown on mischief around kunark launch or just prior to.

Which i liken to women having an overtly dramatic emotional response to social issues rather than some blind hate for trans.

That wasn't a true meltdown. I wasn't actually upset, and EQ raiding was impacting my work/life balance.

I wasn't having fun with the game and wanted to ensure I made a change on the way out. GDKP devalued the entire game's enjoyment to me, and I felt like I wasn't alone talking to people like Zaide, Sorrows, and Ravanta.

I was, however, successful in convincing others who weren't having fun in the guild to splinter off. That's a net success, imo.

• 2Seriously?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Healing/buffing got worse with the "new" effects, but direct damage, DoTs, etc. got WAY fuckin' better with the new effects. They used to be pretty fucking boring - mage's "shock" line is a great example.

Isn't shock the magic based nuke? Maybe I am remembering wrong, but I thought magic based nukes were pretty awesome in the old spell graphics. It was like a lava eruption of red pixels on the target with the final graphic.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Isn't shock the magic based nuke? Maybe I am remembering wrong, but I thought magic based nukes were pretty awesome in the old spell graphics. It was like a lava eruption of red pixels on the target with the final graphic.
Shock was definitely the red glowy particles that went in a circle.

Also, those old particles got bigger and more plentiful when you gained level.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shock was definitely the red glowy particles that went in a circle.

Also, those old particles got bigger and more plentiful when you gained level.
1639858645601.png

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Isn't shock the magic based nuke?
Yeah, it was.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I thought the "shock" line as way too basic, same with the fire lines, etc. The "new" graphics on rains, fire spells, shock line, etc. were so much better IMO, as a former mage.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Man I played on the race based PvP server back in the day and Mages straight up looked like Goku to 9yr old me when those bolts came rolling out of the hedge maze in Unrest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider

So just sexist then.

• 1Faggotry

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So just sexist then.

Is it truly sexist to call behavior feminine that someone born biologically male exhibits and says "look at this, I'm clearly a woman instead" or is it just Zog meeting Secrets at her self-identified level?

• 1Worf

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Is it truly sexist to call behavior feminine that someone born biologically male exhibits and says "look at this, I'm clearly a woman instead" or is it just Zog meeting Secrets at her self-identified level?
It is, and it's time we all learned that it's perfectly natural and OK to be sexist, because there are tangible and obvious differences between the sexes on both the individual and group level.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, this sucks. Can't connect to the login server for whatever reason. Multiple computers have the same issue. Tried rebooting modem and router. Was working fine this morning. Oh well.