EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Just rolled on Mischief, Xhibit is the name a monk. Anything anyone could spare would be appreciated.
I probably have some old shit lying around like a sash of the dragon born and stuff. But, it'd probably be easier to just hit you with like 5k plat and let you go nuts in the Bazaar. Let me know what you prefer and I'll parcel you some shit homie.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I probably have some old shit lying around like a sash of the dragon born and stuff. But, it'd probably be easier to just hit you with like 5k plat and let you go nuts in the Bazaar. Let me know what you prefer and I'll parcel you some shit homie.
That would work, thx

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So who is who on Mischief? I have a BST named Schezanna and a monk named Schezarine that are my normal go tos for now. Both are the same name/class from playing on Fennin Ro back in the day. Which really is fucking back in the day at this point. Jebsus, 22 years ago. Would be nice to have people to say hi to and/or smash things with.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
So who is who on Mischief? I have a BST named Schezanna and a monk named Schezarine that are my normal go tos for now. Both are the same name/class from playing on Fennin Ro back in the day. Which really is fucking back in the day at this point. Jebsus, 22 years ago. Would be nice to have people to say hi to and/or smash things with.
I think most people who post in this thread are on Mischief in some form or another. Most are in The Faceless or Greed is Good at this point, I think. I was going to run with The Faceless bros, but that EST schedule is just too rough for me as a PSTer.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Oh, I won't be joining shit, just to add to friend list. I play graves and mornings US time, so only way for me to get raid lewtz is going to be krono.

Therage

Vyemm Raider
I have a beast named Begaro if anyone has a couple hundred pp I could borrow. I would also like to know if theres anyone specifically to talk to about the guilds, etc.

Thanks guys.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
dont krono sell for like 200k? Why not just buy a krono and sell it and twink ur shit out

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Oh, I won't be joining shit, just to add to friend list. I play graves and mornings US time, so only way for me to get raid lewtz is going to be krono.
You could join GiG. With the way PoP loot is they're having BPs pretty much all the time. Don't have to attend them all but there's usually quite a few in the morning. If your general playstyle is casual, though, it might not be a good fit.

Vlett

Lord Nagafen Raider
You guys need any classes for some raiding? Wouldn't mind doing some weekend raids myself.

Edit - I don't generally mind playing any specific class.
Good dps, puller or war if you want to hop in and be super active. (Bard, monk, wiz, mage, war ).

Anything but a knight if you want to hop in for the long haul. You can join as FNF until you can raid so you'll get a chance to meet people. I can toss you some gear too.

Sterling

El Presidente
casters are about to go into the tough stretch. Meleequest starts in full swing in GoD and lasts until around SoF. There are some outlier events, but they're exactly that outliers.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You could join GiG. With the way PoP loot is they're having BPs pretty much all the time. Don't have to attend them all but there's usually quite a few in the morning. If your general playstyle is casual, though, it might not be a good fit.
I mean, I wouldn't mind hitting stuff, but right now I am getting PLed some AAs at 60. Once I get my SoL basics done I will start working on getting to 65 and doing my PoP AAs. Dunno if I have the poopsock mentality in me anymore, but I can still grind like a pro. Or pay someone to do it for me. :p

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Who sells Krono on this board and for how much each, looking to buy a few or just might be easier to just buy the plat directly looking for around 2 million plat.

Last edited:

Therage

Vyemm Raider
Good dps, puller or war if you want to hop in and be super active. (Bard, monk, wiz, mage, war ).

Anything but a knight if you want to hop in for the long haul. You can join as FNF until you can raid so you'll get a chance to meet people. I can toss you some gear too.
I will be traveling for the next couple days, but I will hit you up when I get back to my pc.

Thanks!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ha, me and an SK I have been grouping with lately had a group going in PoI, and suddenly we were in a raid to kill the junk dragon, so now I am flagged for factory.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Has Daybreak said what the plans are for Mischief once it hits "live"? I'm assuming it'll merge with FV, but what of the "random" loot?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Has Daybreak said what the plans are for Mischief once it hits "live"? I'm assuming it'll merge with FV, but what of the "random" loot?
It will merge with FV and then any ruleset not also featured on FV will be gone.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users