EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It doesnt bother me. I play almost every game in window mode anyways.
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
How did you guys fix the resolution problem? I cant stand playing a game in windowed mode.
Better to play in windowed mode for old games, just so you can have other shit going on while you wait on respawns or travel if nothing else. I play DDO most of the time these days, works great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Full screen window so I can tab back and forth. Newer games I use full screen.

• 1Like

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
It doesnt bother me. I play almost every game in window mode anyways.
I will always play EQ in a 4:3 ratio window. Cuz that's how the game was coded. It throws information away in order to show 16:9. I like to see the dragons head when you fight rather than just his feet. After 20+ years I finally threw away my working 21" CRT monitor. The thing was finally too heavy for me to move easily. Old fart that I am with a bad back.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I will always play EQ in a 4:3 ratio window. Cuz that's how the game was coded. It throws information away in order to show 16:9. I like to see the dragons head when you fight rather than just his feet. After 20+ years I finally threw away my working 21" CRT monitor. The thing was finally too heavy for me to move easily. Old fart that I am with a bad back.
I feel like you're encino man coming out of the ice block all these years later.
giphy.gif

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Do you still play on your 56k modem?

• 1Like

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Now that's what I call CLASSIC!

Who knew there were EQ hipsters busting out their typewriters and shit.
Ah hell. Lets go true old school, and bust out EverQuest on the Commodore 64 aka Legend of the Red Dragon on a Commodore 64 BBS over a 1200 baud modem!

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really wish I had not lost pics of my 4 man box setup from 1999. Those CRT monitors stacked was glorious.

The Morrigan

Potato del Grande
I wonder if this approach could be used to bring back my barbarian's velious helm graphic.

jUGywjH.jpg
I used to have the images saved somewhere, but there was an early attempt to bring all the different Velious textures (scale, etc.) over to the Luclin models, but they never got finished. Some were done though, and they looked pretty good. Wish that at some point in the past 20 years someone took the time to complete it.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
DoDH launched Thursday. We cleared the expansion and downed Mayong one minute before midnight.

4EE0E4B0-9F85-427D-B752-BEF742E69186.png
2E06EBF3-A096-46CE-AA45-F983A6E73DA1.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Heard there was a 1 groupable mob that doesn't give a lockout and drops MM loot?

Also, grats!
She gives lockouts, people are abusing an exploit to avoid getting a lockout by bypassing a quest trigger.

Afaik only shitter guilds are abusing it so far. Most of the real guilds just focused on progression. Maybe it’s going wild today though.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Zaide Zaide at what expansion do you plan to stop playing on Mischief? Or are you plan on playing through all the expansions?