EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Good luck questers! Wishing you many cracked staves, and may all your hits be crits.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
Do not think i will be in before work :(

Some of you must be in game by now otherwise I would expect a bit more bitching on this thread by now lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
first person to reserve the name Furor gets $1,000 from @Lightning Lord Rule

1684956743347.png

i expect it in the form of bail bonds pigeon carried to my doorstep

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Fuck, I accidentally clicked to login to last server and lost my spot in queue, lol wtf

• 1Rustled
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Is this common at launch on a TLP. Shocked that the server is getting blasted mid afternoon.

so much for getting started early, kids are almost home so im going to be tied up till 9 est, poopy

Does the queue usually clear up after a few hours?

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Neckbeards getting their 42 boxes logged in makes for serious queues.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Is this common at launch on a TLP. Shocked that the server is getting blasted mid afternoon.

so much for getting started early, kids are almost home so im going to be tied up till 9 est, poopy

Does the queue usually clear up after a few hours?
This is all normal. It really depends on how popular it is for when it clears up. There's been some servers where it was fine at night and others where it lasted for weeks.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I don't have enough data yet but I'm getting this impression that if someone in your group pulls something and the name goes green for you and you're standing right there and you aren't technically on its aggro list you're actually on its aggro list. If there's something to that we're going to have way more group wipes and maybe even raid wipes.

Tooken

Trakanon Raider
*crickets* Queue feels busted. Showing 34m for people that currently join it and I've been in the queue for 4+ hours. Silver lining is it gives me more time to decide on a class...