EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can't watch, someone give me the background for when I finally can and hafta catch up. Pets on incoming while sitting? Too much netflix? Bolting the environment?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I can't watch, someone give me the background for when I finally can and hafta catch up. Pets on incoming while sitting? Too much netflix? Bolting the environment?
We started a stopwatch every time I called pets in, avg time 5 seconds to press pet attack after.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
We started a stopwatch every time I called pets in, avg time 5 seconds to press pet attack after.
Everyone knows mages are lazy =P I'd start a drinking game where you take a shot every time you sigh and tell someone to "just zone" but my liver would give out.

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I make a macro with cast spell, pet attack, pause 600 then /sit on one button.

Another button with pause 200 for places I can park pet in fighting zone so less waiting for pet to run up.

Needless

Toe Sucker
psssh all the wizard haters out there be damned, i've never got so much cleaning done between solo pulls in awhile! this is great

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I know Zaide can't do this on stream, but this game already doesn't respect your time - shouldn't waste more with bumbling idiots in PUGs.

Drop, make your own. It'll be much better for your sanity.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm sure it's always been this bad, but jesus the mana and/or regen on these low level casters is insane. I just had a level 7 necro neophyte cast life tap on me literally 19 times in a fight. I ended up just zoning it because i went oom on both of my casters and couldn't dent its hp with my lvl 5 ench pet/dru. Damn.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Npc casters are god mode at least until the 30s, where stuff like droga is pure nightmare. At some point, maybe 50s ish, casters are ideal farm targets as long as you can stop a gate spell.

Tooken

Trakanon Raider
Finally got in but I had to log in to another server then hop back into the queue. It logged me in instantly once I did. Rolled a troll shaman named Tooken. Had a blast corralling four other shamans and an SK through the newbie area and into guk. Called it quits at level 8.

Streaming Zaide and listening to him lament in the background was A+ entertainment. Zaide Zaide - Good luck and godspeed! 😂

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user