EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Xevy

Log Wizard
Population for opening night looks pretty hefty. Char pop between just commonlands and nro picks combined was something like 700 people at roughly 10pm EST. Believe GFay had another 300+ up as well.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Population for opening night looks pretty hefty. Char pop between just commonlands and nro picks combined was something like 700 people at roughly 10pm EST. Believe GFay had another 300+ up as well.
There was no queue by like 11pm idk..

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Enchanter pets were handled pretty clunky. More often than not, the pet breaks, starts attacking you and the pet window never goes away. There is also no log message about your spell falling off, so your audio triggers don't fire. If you guard your pet, it constantly is attempting to engage any mobs that pat by and you get spammed with endless scroll of "you can't attack a target that is encounter locked".

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Population was about 3100 at 12am and 2550 at 3am est. These are all pretty normal numbers for opening night of a new TLP.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, drug a mob to a guard and tried to yell it off but the guard just stood there and watched me die. So that wasn't fixed. Or rather, it wasn't working for me in GFay. Someone said the guards in Freeport were working fine, so who knows.

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
Spent some time in Paineel newbie area, Jesus the exp is sloowwww.

Only managed to get to level 3 for now

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Made it to 12 in 5 or 6 hours with a pug of 5 necros and a mage. Rule is if you’re 80% mana you are puller. The group was crisp and only an occasional deadbeat. Got lucky with the composition and people that actually played.

All gnomes 4-5 a kobalds, 5-8 or 9 behind windmill, then head to unrest. Tough start to beat.

I am Superfreak the necro if you see me around. Great start, but I work and have kids and stuff, so that was about my max for a leveling session.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not a bad launch for once. But you could tell the hype was not there. Most the zones I went to only had 20-30 people with no picks.

Only had to wait in queue for about 45 mins at launch. Crashed 5 hours later and got back in in under 5 mins. Managed to get to level 13 in 6 hours with pug groups. Was definitely a lot more fun playing casual than no life no sleeping. Could get a snack and not have to worry about a thing lol.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I got my wizard to 11.5 fully soloing and cleaned my entire apartment between pulls in like 7 hours, it was kinda sick lol tonight i'll probably start grouping though since im in the Unrest range now, plus i get my rain spell at 12 so im not fully useless 2:^)

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
I got my wizard to 11.5 fully soloing and cleaned my entire apartment between pulls in like 7 hours, it was kinda sick lol tonight i'll probably start grouping though since im in the Unrest range now, plus i get my rain spell at 12 so im not fully useless 2:^)

What is your name? I want to play with you. Im a shaman.

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Had to work late yesterday because of course I did on opening day for the server...sigh. Anyway, got on and accidentally created my monk in Qeynos thinking I chose Freeport. Claimed my bags and decided to just stick it out in Qeynos. Qeynos experience sucks monkey balls. Made it to 6 and called it a night because work in the morning.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
3065 online right now. Like I said its way to early to say anything about these numbers other than they are in line with most other tlp launches.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
3065 online right now. Like I said its way to early to say anything about these numbers other than they are in line with most other tlp launches.
3065 on a Thursday at 1:46pm EST. Let's be real, that's not even primetime.