EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My inside source told me that very soon, like very very soon guys, more dumb shit would continue to be posted here. Stay tuned!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
If this is a simulation, I wouldn't have had to ignore Jasker, the simulation would have done it for me to prevent "the truth".

• 1Truth!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
4A0AA7E8-CE43-4896-82F2-3FC014E1270A.gif

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I just want to know where exactly James Earl Jones fits into this equation.

Also I blame Folders for any and all derails.

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
hah, they magically removed all the Elon Musk stuff but absolutely left doxxing anya taylor joy and margot robbie's cross references out and a few other things.

you guys...wouldnt happen to work for... Elon Musk.... would you??

:emoji_upside_down:

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I played on a server which had a ironman mode hardcoded into the game, you could select it at creation as an option. You played until you died, and then your name would be added to a list of other players that have died with their lvls. Upon death you delevel to 1, kept your gear, but could not redo the ironman challenge with that character, you had to make a new char and start again if you wanted more ironman. Or, you skip all that nonsense and just create a regular character. unique server, regular server, all in one.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
If this is a sim, then I think you mean piece of "daemon" shit.

I've never been clear on the difference between "demon" and "daemon" or if there even is one. In D&D there's a location difference in that daemons occupy a certain plane (Hades? IDK) while demons occupy the Abyss and devils occupy Hell.

I think Hades / daemons represent neutral evil while demons are of course chaotic and devils are lawful. Then you've got Tartarus and Gehenna, the other weird "evil planes" that fall between Hades/Hell and Hades/Abyss respectively. So that's D&D, which does its own weird thing. Saw another game that had "deamon"s on top of the others. At that point it's just getting ridiculous.

Always thought it'd be interesting if EQ had its own take on the D&D lower planes. Though when it comes down to it I guess Plane of Fire is the closest we'll get. Having planes based on negative emotions in classic was an interesting choice and veered away from D&D a bit.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I've never been clear on the difference between "demon" and "daemon" or if there even is one. In D&D there's a location difference in that daemons occupy a certain plane (Hades? IDK) while demons occupy the Abyss and devils occupy Hell.

I think Hades / daemons represent neutral evil while demons are of course chaotic and devils are lawful. Then you've got Tartarus and Gehenna, the other weird "evil planes" that fall between Hades/Hell and Hades/Abyss respectively. So that's D&D, which does its own weird thing. Saw another game that had "deamon"s on top of the others. At that point it's just getting ridiculous.

Always thought it'd be interesting if EQ had its own take on the D&D lower planes. Though when it comes down to it I guess Plane of Fire is the closest we'll get. Having planes based on negative emotions in classic was an interesting choice and veered away from D&D a bit.
A daemon is a background accent/service in a computer system, hence a better term for being in a simulation.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
What’s the over under on this Jasker thing being a Tranny and shooting up a joint? I’d like to place a bet that “it” kills at least one person.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>

What blue haired version of d&d is this?

Neutral evil was the grey wastes homey. No such thing as "daemons"

Jasper

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'd just like to state for the record...

Jasper and Jasker are two different people.

I have nothing to do with the simulation theory. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• 1Pants on Fire!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe we can get two more alts to start shit posting, Japser and Jakser? That'd be great.