EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I dint get the reference, but I think you're suggesting that my ogre warrior was sex trafficked around Norrath
D09325AC-19E5-488B-B2C2-CABF34BE0996.jpeg

RonTheDude

Silver Squire
Something Awful, there's a name I haven't seen in a bit.

Anyone ever play Awful Fantasy 3? Heard it was a pretty awesome FFVI romhack in its day that spawned from the SA forums, totally forgot about it until just now.
I'm an efukt kinda guy.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Anyone recommend a good program for automating a shaman for casual grinding, to this point I've only ever really 2 boxed with multiplicty manually controlling both, looking to add a 3rd toon and eventually more.

MQ seems to be a no go on truebox even though it appears ppl have a workaround, looked at the IonBC which isn't really automation but lets me control it from my main char. Figure I've got a month to sort out some kind of configuration that lets my drive my main while having some kind of "assistance" for 2 other chars until Omens when truebox relaxes.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Looking through the list of guilds advertising for Oakwynd I have no idea who any of these people are and their recruitment posts don't help.

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Atlantica Rising (EU/US Raid guild)
Band of the Red Hand (Raid guild)
Dargons (Raid guild, late night)
Legacy (Raid guild)
OGRE (Raid guild)
The Golden Roosters (Raid guild)
When Nature Calls (Casual leveling guild)

A couple of them claim to be led by people whose names we're supposed to recognize or derived from previous guilds people might know. No big names like a Zaide or Atabishi, but whatever. Doesn't have to be a guild of all-stars to be fun.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Legacy (Raid guild)
OGRE (Raid guild)

A couple of them claim to be led by people whose names we're supposed to recognize or derived from previous guilds people might know. No big names like a Zaide or Atabishi, but whatever. Doesn't have to be a guild of all-stars to be fun.

It's just a lot of guilds for me to not know who these people are with many of their recruitment blurbs not including any information about leadership. Are any of these even batphone guilds? Last I heard Ogre was in limbo? Skip a couple TLPs and my rolodex is entirely useless.

1682551068440.png

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Legacy (Raid guild)
OGRE (Raid guild)

Legacy and Atlantica will be the guilds with some longevity that do decently well. Particularly Atlantica due to cornering the Euro market. Rosengard III hung in there on Phinny right up until OGC was the last standing.

OGRE will be the batphone guild that could be dominant but is just as likely to implode

Server firsts will probably be sniped by splinter groups from the AoS/OGC/Faceless realms that post on here, just because they can. Well, Sleeper at least.

So the same things that always happen. I'll skip this one unless some of the solid people/guilds decide to do it which is looking unlikely.

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
Legacy (Raid guild)
OGRE (Raid guild)

I did not recognize anyone from their posts or the EQ official discord, but that does not mean anything. Guild decisions are best made when you're max level imo. Not for everyone, but I do try to PUG outside my usual group when I'm working on levels, questing, or AA'xpn.

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thraka/elaida guys, Dima guys or Zaide guys are the only ones I know. Thankfully I don’t care about the politics so I’m friends with all 3.

The only ones I’d join for raiding too but no time for that with my son. Gotta wait for him to get older. Hopefully those new guilds are good peeps.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The thing is that BUD isn't cratering like Fox News is suggesting. In fact it's doing well. It dipped a little for a few days, overall it's up. It's just a marketing move and it makes as much sense as all the other click bait we read.

Who knows Bud Light might transition to a decent beer....

signal-2023-04-27-12-33-33-672.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Thraka/elaida guys, Dima guys or Zaide guys are the only ones I know. Thankfully I don’t care about the politics so I’m friends with all 3.

Yeah those 3 groups are the worthwhile ones on TLP. I also like people from all 3

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users