EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
If I could start this server over and it were up to me FTE woulda played it a lot more similar to roosters - more time spent focusing on fear/hate armor farms and sky keys.

We brute forced our way through CT and draco but it's a mess for sure, and I'm not actually sure it would be possible with our current lack of gear to do it clean without caster bind zerging on draco. Just too many people in banded and other trash still that even celestial pots can't really cover it.

Most/all of the actual leaders still have p99 brain where they think this stuff can just be rolled over with big DPS, but that's just not the case here. I suspect bees will be a hilarious mess on our first try, mostly cause they keep just nervously laughing/think I'm joking when I tell them the queen bee hits for ~1800 and can't really be tanked reliably.

Yeah we did a lot of off night fear hate sky farming for gear and bees were still a close thing, probably 2/3 of the raid was dead when it died.

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The server would have been so much cooler if Zaide, Atabishi and Mabbu were running guilds on it rather than arguing here. Is this all being done in anticipation of the 25th anniversary? Let's hope.

Let's. Hope.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Sometimes "competitive" guild leadership doesn't mean "competent" guild leadership. I'd be careful what you ask for.

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Most guild leaders are weirdos, a big part of what makes them successful or not is the officer core they attract. Behind every autistic leader there's a group of relatively normal people quietly running shit behind the scenes.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
This makes me laugh every time.

Screenshot (338).png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That you think this is a burn...

The join date is not real. Most accounts were ported over from our old site, with many accounts from the early 2000s. If you weren't a fag, you'd know this.

You probably played EQ intensively for many hundreds or thousands of hours but someone makes 14k messages over 15-20 years and they're obsessed about... What exactly? This forum is about more than just MMOs nowadays.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
If you weren't a fag, you'd know this.
lol, you clowns are so easy to piss off. I think my favorite so far is making the twitch clip of Zaide then steering the conversation into the clip THAT I NAMED MYSELF and implying that it was HIS TWITCH TITLE then telling me to get fucked as he explains basic twitch API behaviours to me...9 outa 10 malding.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
lol, you clowns are so easy to piss off. I think my favorite so far is making the twitch clip of Zaide then steering the conversation into the clip THAT I NAMED MYSELF and implying that it was HIS TWITCH TITLE then telling me to get fucked as he explains basic twitch API behaviours to me...9 outa 10 malding.

You realized how much of an obsessed stalker that makes you right? You're making videos of the guy, FFS

Be honest, how badly do you want to fuck him?

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
You realized how much of an obsessed stalker that makes you right? You're making videos of the guy, FFS

Be honest, how badly do you want to fuck him?
Made a public twitch clip of someone who streamed to dozens of people and 80+ people in here watched? Looks like I am doing the lords work...takes like 1min to do a twitch clip...really soaked an entire day to make that one.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Made a public twitch clip of someone who streamed to dozens of people and 80+ people in here watched? Looks like I am doing the lords work

What it looks like is you are wildly antisocial and have no concept of what normal talking is like. We all laugh at atabishi over the race thing and we mock him for losing to amtrak and writing full length novels about it years later, but at least he appears to talk like a human being.

What the fuck are you doing? Nobody knows who you are or any of your credentials while you fling shit about others, which makes us think you're some troll (probably banned on foh on an old account?) And you also post this just completely fucking retarded shit. Carried by the stork? Who the fuck makes a reference like that? Do you live by yourself and just never fucking socialize dude? You aren't necessarily retarded (maybe) but fuck man you are easily the weirdest fucker in here, and we have some weird fucks around.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Made a public twitch clip of someone who streamed to dozens of people and 80+ people in here watched? Looks like I am doing the lords work...takes like 1min to do a twitch clip...really soaked an entire day to make that one.
80+... Doubt. That's not that many regular EQ posters here and probably less that knew it was happening.

Do you still think this is the official Fires of Heaven EQ guild forum, too?