EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Along with their dignity.
1685765907067.png

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Why are you stil typing to me, you trying to dig out from the "like a middle aged woman, thinks they automatically makes his dumb shit less retarded" statement. It was a piss poor attempt at being funny but came off extremely socially awkward and made zero sense. You come off as the cringelord nasal dweeb in discord making jokes and constantly talking about the TLP Auction prices and how they are outragious and fall silent when the men in the chat talk about touching a women. This forum is the legacy you leave and its a sad state of affairs let me tell ya....so scamper along and make your posts elsewhere about the single player platformers, "irl" issues and Uncle Rico about the "good times" of when you could "compete" in EverQuest. I will continue on getting all the "raid racing" EQ autists upset because its working WAY better than expected because I cannot meme and use the swears in Discord. The twitch clip is nearing 100 views btw

It's awesome how you took people's insults to you so personally you're now trying to use them yourself, but don't understand how to make them work. It's flashing neon sign that they really did strike a nerve, which is fucking sad on an MMO board.

Keep pretending you're just trolling and not really that retarded, everyone's totally falling for it

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Made a public twitch clip of someone who streamed to dozens of people and 80+ people in here watched? Looks like I am doing the lords work...takes like 1min to do a twitch clip...really soaked an entire day to make that one.

Zat you Vic? Are you or aren't you the guy who doxed Grisvok and got banned off of here years ago?

Pretty sure it wasn't directed at you, aren't we trying to be the center of attention here. Run along and play weeby-body-pillow= jrpg-body-pillow-hug-fest on the forums elsewhere and let the real men sling funny shit at eachother.

If you were a real fan you'd know that I hate weeby stuff and Weird Japanese Shit. Like how so many of their games have 15 year olds who are supposedly hardened combat veterans. Final Fantasy is as gay and weepy as I can tolerate I think, because those games and I go way back to the SNES days.

Anyway, not sure why I'm engaging because you're a full-spectrum retard. The only reason you're still able to post here is because people are getting a laugh out of you and your shitty guild.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
It's awesome how you took people's insults to you so personally you're now trying to use them yourself, but don't understand how to make them work. It's flashing neon sign that they really did strike a nerve, which is fucking sad on an MMO board.

Keep pretending you're just trolling and not really that retarded, everyone's totally falling for it
Yah because i've proven that I REALLY care about the approval of people on this forum and what people think of me, get lost...you're not funny, have nothing to contribute other than being upset and an obvious Zaide nut swinger...go to another thread.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Zat you Vic? Are you or aren't you the guy who doxed Grisvok and got banned off of here years ago? You currently live rent free in my head after all these years so anyone who as an opposing opinion of ZaideGod my mind races faster than rainman counting cards in Las Vegas so by default I automatically assume its Vicious.

If you were a real fan you'd know that I love weeby stuff and into Weird Japanese Shit. Like how so many of their games have 15 year olds who are supposedly hardened combat veterans. Final Fantasy is as gay and weepy as I can tolerate I think but I am open to other games based on my Rule 34 server history, because those games and I go way back to the SNES days and I like to remember beating one to Aeith when I was 12 years old on PS1.

The only reason I am engaging you is because Vicious lives in my head and kicked me out of his guild back in the day. The only reason you're still able to post here is because I like to gatekeep people on a 2005 forum and are fodder for your daily cackling over the past couple days.
As I said those msg's werent directed at you, stop trying to shine the spotlight on yourself as-if you are important. Stop trying to justify liking Final Fantasy you stupid dork. This is the Zaide and 'Bishi show and we all know what nuts you swing from already.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yah because i've proven that I REALLY care about the approval of people on this forum and what people think of me, get lost...you're not funny, have nothing to contribute other than being upset and an obvious Zaide nut swinger...go to another thread.

The way you're losing your shit in this thread, you're going to pass my post count in a couple days. It's hilarious you're claiming that you're just a troll and not this retarded, when everyone's been trolling you and you've been losing your sanity a little more in every post.

And keep trying to kick people out of the thread, I'm sure everyone gives a shit what you want

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
And keep trying to kick people out of the thread,
Because I have the power...I will refrain from my power to get people "kicked" out of the thread. You understand by making dumbass statements like that just proves that you LIVE on this forum. Clearly Zaide telling me to "get fucked" then getting baited by the twitch clip was him trolling me as he cringfully explained the twitch api to me in regards to how raids and clips work when I was the one who HAD to have named the clip that because I typed it in LOL. Over 100 views btw

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
People make fun of 'Bishi, people don't come out of the woodwork, People make fun of Dima people don't come out of the woodwork, People make fun of Vicious and nobody comes out the woodwork. Come into Zaide territory LOOK OUT....its the goddamn special olympics reunion circa 2023

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
People make fun of 'Bishi, people don't come out of the woodwork, People make fun of Dima people don't come out of the woodwork, People make fun of Vicious and nobody comes out the woodwork. Come into Zaide territory LOOK OUT....its the goddamn special olympics reunion circa 2023

It's amazing to imagine how many people apparently allow you to be their leader despite such a crippling lack of social awareness. All this because you don't understand how batphoning people years later who long forgot and stopped caring is a really lame and annoying thing to do.

Last edited:

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
It's amazing to imagine how many people apparently allow you to be their leader despite such a crippling lack of social awareness. All this because you don't understand how badphonimg people years later who long forgot and stopped caring is a really lame and annoying thing to do.
1685767591692.png

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Because I have the power...I will refrain from my power to get people "kicked" out of the thread. You understand by making dumbass statements like that just proves that you LIVE on this forum. Clearly Zaide telling me to "get fucked" then getting baited by the twitch clip was him trolling me as he cringfully explained the twitch api to me in regards to how raids and clips work when I was the one who HAD to have named the clip that because I typed it in LOL. Over 100 views btw

Nobody gives a shit about that. As far as I know, Zaide makes an occasional post in here and that's about it. I don't really know anything about him outside of that, and I'm guessing the majority of the posters in here are the same. He's not high ranking forum leader or whatever the fuck you think that's coordinating some attack against you. Whatever he did to you completely mindfucked you into some crazy obsession over him to where you thought going full autistic rage in here was somehow a good idea.

99% of us are just mocking you because you come off completely unhinged and it's kinda fun.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Nobody gives a shit about that. As far as I know, Zaide makes an occasional post in here and that's about it. I don't really know anything about him outside of that, and I'm guessing the majority of the posters in here are the same. He's not high ranking forum leader or whatever the fuck you think that's coordinating some attack against you. Whatever he did to you completely mindfucked you into some crazy obsession over him to where you thought going full autistic rage in here was somehow a good idea.

99% of us are just mocking you because you come off completely unhinged and it's kinda fun.
Never said it was some sort of coordinated attack, by default I thought TGR did a great job at EoV...I thought `Bishi made some valid points so......by default that leaves you a willing minion of whom exactly? MUST DEFEND ZAIDE...SHEEP ATTACK!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never said it was some sort of coordinated attack, by default I thought TGR did a great job at EoV...I thought `Bishi made some valid points so......by default that leaves you a willing minion of whom exactly? MUST DEFEND ZAIDE...SHEEP ATTACK!

Nobody as attacking you because they want to defend zaide. Everyone is attacking you because you rage and respond like an idiot to everything.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Nobody as attacking you because they want to defend zaide. Everyone is attacking you because you rage and respond to an opinion thats opposite of Zaide.
So you can speak for the others? That's not how the previous posts look my friend...maybe you should do some reading and keep your opinions to wherever-da-faq. "Everyone is attacking me" because its hive mind mentality, when you have an army of simpletones lead by a chief autist on an outdated forum focused on a 25 year old elf sim I wouldn't expect nothing less...so if that's the ultimate case I must be doing this for a reason right?

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
So you can speak for the others? That's not how the previous posts look my friend...maybe you should do some reading and keep your opinions to wherever-da-faq

Says the guy who just 1 post earlier thought he could speak for everyone.

You're really bad at this.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Thanks for the views bb.