EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
So you can speak for the others? That's not how the previous posts look my friend...maybe you should do some reading and keep your opinions to wherever-da-faq.

Thanks for the views bb. Enjoy your ban from my twitch and I will delete that recent clip that you recently created that made me look like a shitty person.
No problem, its like $1.00 worth of ad revenue! I will admit...3cents of that is mine so if you could Zelle that to me....

120 views, no discord spam, not on "any other" forums or reddits. Is this "Viral" by EQ standards without the mass spam and only inclusive for FoH forum posters and word of mouth?

Last edited:

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So you can speak for the others? That's not how the previous posts look my friend...maybe you should do some reading and keep your opinions to wherever-da-faq

Do some reading of previous posts? You know what? Sure.

You're right, because opting into something and staying in voluntarily into something where you had years to opt out of or delete is exactly like getting openly randomly solicited by people you don't know at all. You are comparing like random junkmail you'd get from your favorite MLB team for half priced tickets or a special promotion geared towards something you've done and liked in the past vs some Nigerian spam caller "How are you doing my friend...my name is John".

This is where it started and this is the big reason I think you are a stupid dipshit. The entire internet and nearly any tech marketing functions on the premise that people DO NOT opt out of things unless made to think to. This is why every fucking online service or game or fucking everything out there runs on a sales model of free trial with auto subscription unless opted out with payment on file before free trial. Because so so so many people don't opt out of shit until billed for it.

You have people signed up for a batphone and they didn't opt out even though they could? No shit. I am probably on some amtrak batphone or something still and not opted out. Why would I? Why would they? If the guild stopped batphoning there's no apparent reason to think to opt out. The only reason being opted in would be a problem is if some antisocial cunt decided years later to use it to try to solicit help on some totally different tlp.

If you used it once, BEFORE launch, and it was just a friendly "hey everyone long time no batphone, just a friendly heads up that the gang will be on oakwynd and all are welcome" then I take my post back. No problem at all and good of you. If you sent it after launch and/or it was some solicitation bullshit, I stand by it, you're socially inept and don't understand how normal or even just less fucking weird people think.

Everyone is ganging on you because of you. Not zaide or any other reason. Just you.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Who cares? Bishi isn't playing on this server and Zaide quit when he realized he lost the race and complained about his sycophants being shitters who can't /pet attack.

In more relevant Oakwynd news, Kindran joined RI tonight. :oops: They also got that pesky dual wielding OW Naggy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Who cares? Bishi isn't playing on this server and Zaide quit when he realized he lost the race and complained about his sycophants being shitters who can't /pet attack.

In more relevant Oakwynd news, Kindran joined RI tonight. :oops: They also got that pesky dual wielding OW Naggy.
1685769349872.png

Greyman

Trakanon Raider
Where did Jasper go? left our guild, and appears to have name changed or deleted his char because I saw a level 2 Enchanter running around with the name Jasper.

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
First time playing a monk on TLP so not sure if FTE mechanics are affecting anything but FD splitting seems easy af. Has agro always dropped immediately after a successful FD? I mean I can pull a train, FD (in LoS), and stand up immediately 10 feet from them, slightly out of prox agro, and wont be attacked at all. Thought they had to reset to spawn or something, or at least be out of LoS?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Stop trying to justify liking Final Fantasy you stupid dork. This is the Zaide and 'Bishi show and we all know what nuts you swing from already.

I don't have to justify anything, 'tard. I don't swing from any particular nuts; I've been guilded under Zaide, Atabishi, Dima, Sieger, Thraka, and (briefly) Qelyn, and they're all competent, they all have various strengths, they all have things to like. The only prominent guild leader I've had who actually sucked was probably you, if you're indeed Vicious. Not surprised you don't want to identify yourself because it'd open you up to so much dunking.

Also not sure why anyone would continuously join your shitty guilds when you're such a mentally ill dumbass who takes off at the first sign of trouble. Thraka did all the actual leadering work on Vaniki and Siirx/Drillisen did most of your actual leadering work on Coirnav. Nobody fails upwards like you do, it's actually impressive. WB to the forum though.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
First time playing a monk on TLP so not sure if FTE mechanics are affecting anything but FD splitting seems easy af. Has agro always dropped immediately after a successful FD? I mean I can pull a train, FD (in LoS), and stand up immediately 10 feet from them, slightly out of prox agro, and wont be attacked at all. Thought they had to reset to spawn or something, or at least be out of LoS?

Nope, usually agro doesn't drop after a successful FD. Occasionally it does, so FDing repeatedly (via Rapid Feign) is a bit of a dice roll to see if you drop a mob or not.

Can also just lay there for like 2? minutes until the "enemies have forgotten you" message to be totally sure everything is dropped (useful if aggroing a ton of stuff).

If mobs are dropping aggro immediately on an FD here, that's new, seems like it'd make Monks jobs waaaay easier. I haven't Monked since like 2014 though so not sure, I might be remembering things wrong. How long does it take before the mobs unlock to everyone? If you've got like 20 seconds to nab them before they unlock, this could make pulling very interesting on here.

That’s wild. Guild leader poached.

What was Kindran guild leader of, Roosters?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Nope, usually agro doesn't drop after a successful FD. Occasionally it does, so FDing repeatedly (via Rapid Feign) is a bit of a dice roll to see if you drop a mob or not.

Can also just lay there for like 2? minutes until the "enemies have forgotten you" message to be totally sure everything is dropped (useful if aggroing a ton of stuff).

If mobs are dropping aggro immediately on an FD here, that's new, seems like it'd make Monks jobs waaaay easier. I haven't Monked since like 2014 though so not sure, I might be remembering things wrong. How long does it take before the mobs unlock to everyone? If you've got like 20 seconds to nab them before they unlock, this could make pulling very interesting on here.

What was Kindran guild leader of, Roosters?
He was the co leader of FTE.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Aggro is weird af on this server. FTE screws with proxy aggro, with trains and fd. It feels different and easier. No idea about raiding, but it is easier in general.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
1685817091333.png

So when can I say that I made you all guys mad? When you threaten to Dox me? Just want to know what the rules are to claim I made you all really really upset. Because I cannot claim making you guys "upset" if I get banned in a twitch channel thats offline and clips getting removed me PERSONALLY is the the one upset and getting trolled. Getting someone making blanket woman hating insults with zero context in a socially awkward delirium doesn't count either so just trying to figure out the rules here on this 2005 technology community.

Last edited:

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The image itself was better than coming back 15 minutes later and adding a superfluous paragraph. What it looks like is you're mashing refresh and when there's no interaction quick enough you add shit to the last thing you posted. You've hopping between what? Your guild's discord, your personal discord, twitch chat, this forum and in game chat while farming armor in Hate on an account you're putting two max level warriors on? There's a manic/depressive element to this kind of 100mph or nothing behavior.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
The image itself was better than coming back 15 minutes later and adding a superfluous paragraph. What it looks like is you're mashing refresh and when there's no interaction quick enough you add shit to the last thing you posted. You've hopping between what? Your guild's discord, your personal discord, twitch chat, this forum and in game chat while farming armor in Hate on an account you're putting two max level warriors on? There's a manic/depressive element to this kind of 100mph or nothing behavior.
So thats a yes or no to mad? Looks like a yes