EQ TLP - Oakwynd (Evolving Ruleset Progression Server)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I've never done such a thing nor can I imagine anyone in the real world giving a single thin fart about elf simulators and the trolling that takes place on them. Compared to the shit people have heard their kids, grand kids, nieces and nephews scream in to their XBox headsets EverQuest is a 0.0 on the give-a-fucko meter.

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
I've never done such a thing nor can I imagine anyone in the real world giving a single thin fart about elf simulators and the trolling that takes place on them. Compared to the shit people have heard their kids, grand kids, nieces and nephews scream in to their XBox headsets EverQuest is a 0.0 on the give-a-fucko meter.
Couldn't agree with you more.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
1685817091333-png.476356

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Fyi to anyone interested: I'm reading Nemesis Nemesis post as sarcasm, not a doxxing threat. Though it's hard to decipher this thread from megautist to English...

Members can't run IP traces, Jestor Rodo is a myth afaik, and Mr Sox is too. Not to mention, doxxing means linking anon ID with RL ID, not a different anon ID.

Furthermore, if someone has been banned from here in the past, making an alt to evade that ban will get you banned. As a reminder.

Thanks

JinxedChoker

Golden Squire
Fyi to anyone interested: I'm reading Nemesis Nemesis post as sarcasm, not a doxxing threat. Though it's hard to decipher this thread from megautist to English...

Members can't run IP traces, Jestor Rodo is a myth afaik, and Mr Sox is too. Not to mention, doxxing means linking anon ID with RL ID, not a different anon ID.

Furthermore, if someone has been banned from here in the past, making an alt to evade that ban will get you banned. As a reminder.

Thanks
Thank you for clearing that up...and no, I am 100% not evading a ban and if needed I can prove that do you in PM/Discord or however you'd like because people here seem to think I am someone else (which I let them go on and on about because it was amusing to me).

• 1Moron

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I knew this guy once from Albany NY named Nathan Sully who liked to run his mouth until one day I called him out and all of a sudden he got cancer and died. Maybe if the guy was smart, he should remain dead if he does want the skeletons and me to come back and finish it. Maybe he can can say the secret word and win a $100 and then get the fuck out of this forum, Go go play SWTOR i hear it's still a good game.

• 6Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 9 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner

Thanks
whoa, my post was just a snarky answer to Rajaah's "who is this guy" question in the form of a stupid reference to Sox's paranoid search for some random forum name

i don't care who this idiot is and i'm far too old to get jollies out of doxing anyone.

Jinxed, dont take yourself so seriously if you're gonna work so hard to be a shitter.

• 1Solidarity