EQ TLP - Vaniki (Level-Locked Progression)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Enchanter seems to be super overpowered. The charm spells have all been expanded in effective level range (Cajoling Whispers charms up to 56 instead of 45 or whatever it was before) and landing spells on red-cons seems very doable.
Druid is a lot nicer now too with the mob type changes. Then you have snare for your charm fun and eventually mini-CH.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Untitled1.jpg

^ Yikes

This just in: It's KSing if someone is mid-cast and you land a spell first. Bolts are slow! It isn't fair!

• 1Worf

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well,
200 (42).gif

Anyone at hg hill just killing hgs and not clearing phs is annoying as piss for the mages and necs that end up having to do most of the work! Druids and wizards are usually the worst.

• 1Repost

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Well,
View attachment 414263
Anyone at hg hill just killing hgs and not clearing phs is annoying as piss for the mages and necs that end up having to do most of the work! Druids and wizards are usually the worst.

Yeah, if I'm there with a charm pet or a necro pet I sic it on everything in my path to keep PHes clear. As a Shaman that's way more of a hassle though. And usually I'm the only one clearing PHes even when the hill is crowded, which is annoying as shit.

This guy's beef seemed to be that I cast on an HG that he was about to cast on, then when his group moved in and tried to contest it, they failed.

Also...who's that girl:

Screenshot_20220526-205141_Samsung Internet.jpg

• 1Worf

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

header.jpg

She is also in a video game. It's full motion video choose your own adventure style. Kinda Neat.

• 1Like

Radikus

Trakanon Raider
New TLP quit record for me, leveled to 40 in 1 day on Vaniki with some friends then we all just stopped playing. No one has any drive to fuck around on some random named stuff and 8 weeks of classic Yeli was a big nope as well. Next year I am hoping for a new free trade TLP.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lol i think that's gonna be the case for a lot of people, it's day 2 and its already real rough to find a healer unless they're all rapiers tagging together or some shit

edit: i assume most people will just go back to mischief

Last edited:

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well,

If more people were more willing to let Druids etc into groups instead of being myopically min-maxy about holy trinity classes then they wouldn't need to solo kite so much.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Current Streams on Twitch
P99 Green: 6
P99 Blue: 2
Yelinak: 10
Mischief: 1
Vaniki: 2
Non-Descript: 3

Vaniki dead on arrival?
Out of any of those the only stream I'd consider watching is a Vaniki one where players are farming gear (solo, group, or raid) waaay above their level. Is there a raiding guild forming that will stream their kills? I want to see what a raid of level 40s can do.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Out of any of those the only stream I'd consider watching is a Vaniki one where players are farming gear (solo, group, or raid) waaay above their level. Is there a raiding guild forming that will stream their kills? I want to see what a raid of level 40s can do.
Bind Rush has knocked out some raid targets already, they cleared the classic raid mobs like 10 hours into launch.

How is Yelinak doing? Who’s hit 50? Any raid mobs downed yet? I haven’t seen much on the forums.

• 1Like

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bind Rush has knocked out some raid targets already, they cleared the classic raid mobs like 10 hours into launch.

How is Yelinak doing? Who’s hit 50? Any raid mobs downed yet? I haven’t seen much on the forums.
We have a group that is over 40! 44 is the highest level so far. It's a casual server it seems.

• 1Like

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
I imagine the people who are interested in downing raid targets ASAP are on Vaniki. Yelinak is more of a casual-p99 nostalgia server.