EQ TLP - Yelinak (True-Box Timelocked Progression)

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How about boiling water splashed on them by the manager who was on the phone with the police when they came behind the counter. Sounds more like EQers.

This looks a lot more accurate. One of them was just botting the taco assembly the whole time it was happening. Drama? Don't mind me, just mq2in.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 424154
View attachment 424153

The day has come full circle.

View attachment 424155

Basically done with enchanter epic, just need wraith of the shissar, kinda salty the guild is killing him for a recruit but Zog has to be nice and cuck out until next week end when we do fear.

I doubt I will be able to wait that long, so help me god I will find a way.
Ensorcell needs to follow my rule of only doing stuff that is fun in games. If he isn't enjoying getting yet another epic, don't do it.

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TairyGreene

Silver Knight of the Realm
Basically done with enchanter epic, just need wraith of the shissar, kinda salty the guild is killing him for a recruit but Zog has to be nice and cuck out until next week end when we do fear.

I doubt I will be able to wait that long, so help me god I will find a way.

Grats on almost being done. You're gonna enjoy that staff for a while (that's what she said). One thing I forgot to put on my list of why I think epic is really good - the old school particle effects. Shit's beautiful.

giphy.gif

Dalnir stuff is bringing back Aradune flashbacks of waking up at 5am and staring at the ground for like 3 hours for nothing. Finally got it in a pick. I did the epic in era before all the changes when the ground item respawns were still 24 hours. I tracked Drozlin's timer for like a month.

Also wraith doesn't spawns in DZ's - were you planning on waiting for your guild's fear DZ?

From the patch notes last year: "Vessel Drozlin and Wraith of Shissar will now respawn nine hours after being killed and from five to fourteen hours after zone or server reset."

I suppose it's possible Wraith could spawn in a DZ before the 6 hour deadline, but not likely.

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Cleric'd for a while early this morning, got to level 6 with nothing but a Fine Steel Morning Star. A LIVELY political discussion erupted in general chat, especially for like 7 AM EST. I'd say the population on here is doing pretty well. I of course waded into the discussion. Later, well after the discussion was over, I said something about forming a Befallen group and had some random guy say that "half the server has you on ignore, good luck".

I have so many questions. How does one know that half the server has a guy on ignore? And if anyone actually was putting me on ignore, when my opinions are pretty neutral and nuanced compared to a lot of what was flying around, then they need to get out of their echo chambers more often. It was a surprisingly good discussion though, lot of strong takes (and a few completely idiotic ones, but nowhere near what you'd get in Barrens back in the day).

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
After being blown off and told to wait, we'll get it eventually by everyone and their brother, asking old and new friends that were too busy.

I took matters into my own hands.

1658878374028.png

1658878454796.png

Isn't that a bundle of sticks? So I get a faggot after all that work?

1658878551137.png

Much better!

1658878585477.png

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1658932452032.png

Ended up doing kind of a semi-SSF on here the last two mornings, level 10 now. People said you have to be level 10 to solo in Befallen, so I went there at 6. Had a few instances of pulling mobs to zonein and root parking them to split the room up.

If I keep going with this, I need a few more levels (13?) so I can hit Unrest.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
View attachment 424443
Ended up doing kind of a semi-SSF on here the last two mornings, level 10 now. People said you have to be level 10 to solo in Befallen, so I went there at 6. Had a few instances of pulling mobs to zonein and root parking them to split the room up.

If I keep going with this, I need a few more levels (13?) so I can hit Unrest.

Nice to see you dipping your toes in, hope you get hooked and stay ;)

Last night was a good night, 3x split vox + ow since they removed the banish and 3x split naggy, sev and trak down on first try.

Tons of epics completed, including warrior rogues shadowknights and clerics after raids.

Was able to get one of traks teeth from our first kill so I'm set.

Really has been a great experience for kunark launch.

Today I'm trying to get xalgoz for my hs key and finish the shield of the primal mind quest. Should be fun regardless.

• 1Like

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also i take back everything i thought i knew about the enchanter epic, it's by far better in reality than the theorycrafting could predict.

The mana saved, the ac *stam* and agility makes it an amazing self buff, it really has a big impact on charm soloing and generally being able to sustain long term farming which in my experience you get wittled down over time, between taking hits, needing to cast bedlam and sometimes long droughts of casters to theft of thought. Those little nuances have a big impact on real situations.

Raids alone i was able to buff a full 72 man raid with grm c2 enlightenment and have a very melee heavy comp all hasted without going oom and that is huge.

• 1Like

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Got my wizard to 51 yesterday. I'm finally a big boy!

Anybody need a wizard, hit me up in game on Pharone.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, Resurgence got the first 5 OW trak, split it Sunday night and still hasn't killed any VP mobs. Makes the whole server look bad, us included as a guild beneath them.

Rumor has it that on any OW Trak, they actually rolled out the teeth to anyone of the 100+ people there, so they actually don't have a raid force to go in yet, even with at least 42 teeth. We were able to snag a trak today, so that was cool but still way behind.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cleric'd for a while early this morning, got to level 6 with nothing but a Fine Steel Morning Star. A LIVELY political discussion erupted in general chat, especially for like 7 AM EST. I'd say the population on here is doing pretty well. I of course waded into the discussion. Later, well after the discussion was over, I said something about forming a Befallen group and had some random guy say that "half the server has you on ignore, good luck".

I have so many questions. How does one know that half the server has a guy on ignore? And if anyone actually was putting me on ignore, when my opinions are pretty neutral and nuanced compared to a lot of what was flying around, then they need to get out of their echo chambers more often. It was a surprisingly good discussion though, lot of strong takes (and a few completely idiotic ones, but nowhere near what you'd get in Barrens back in the day).
Why is talking about politics in Everquest a thing that anyone even wants to do? Like what compels you to even say anything? It's fucking Everquest. Talk about nerd shit.

• 1Solidarity

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I make sure every server chat or all chat in any game I play never forgets that Bush did 9/11

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Why is talking about politics in Everquest a thing that anyone even wants to do? Like what compels you to even say anything? It's fucking Everquest. Talk about nerd shit.

How else are you going to change the hearts and minds of millions?

Fucking libtard

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Once a political discussion starts up, they snowball quickly, and pretty soon the text is scrolling like a Twitch stream.

Anyone who sees my political posts on here knows I literally can't resist wading into the fray, especially if "my side" is making dumb points and needs some help.

I make sure every server chat or all chat in any game I play never forgets that Bush did 9/11

Well somebody demolished Building 7.

Man, Resurgence got the first 5 OW trak, split it Sunday night and still hasn't killed any VP mobs. Makes the whole server look bad, us included as a guild beneath them.

Rumor has it that on any OW Trak, they actually rolled out the teeth to anyone of the 100+ people there, so they actually don't have a raid force to go in yet, even with at least 42 teeth. We were able to snag a trak today, so that was cool but still way behind.

That really is embarrassing. I was hoping the Vaniki squad was going to roll up over there but it doesn't look like it. Vaniki itself turned out to be a full time endeavor, considering we expected it to be a Quarm type fun side project.

rangen

Bronze Squire

Maybe they are taking their time since they have no real competition.

Morphiend

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Or, we were so far ahead we knew we had 0 reason to rush, so we waited for all 48 to key, then once we finished that, we knew you guys were still no threat, so we waited for our regular raid night to do it? We killed Phara about 20 minutes ago

I will say though, your hardon for us is more then impressive, we kicked you from Resurgence almost a month ago now? I would think it would be easier for you to just move on.

• 3Worf
  • 2Ice Burn
Reactions: 4 users

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Or, we were so far ahead we knew we had 0 reason to rush, so we waited for all 48 to key, then once we finished that, we knew you guys were still no threat, so we waited for our regular raid night to do it? We killed Phara about 20 minutes ago

I will say though, your hardon for us is more then impressive, we kicked you from Resurgence almost a month ago now? I would think it would be easier for you to just move on.

It was over a month ago. It was right after the CH chain Eye and wiping to Sister in Sky. I will admit the zerg came hard though in Kunark and have to give you guys credit for getting the first 5 traks. It's not just you - I would be saying the same thing if we took a week or Darkwind or anyone else. This server is the slow bus of any recent TLP in regards to guilds and players.

And this is a thread about the server... so talking about the server is encouraged.

Edit: Welcome to the forums btw!

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, what kind of horrible life it must be not to make getting into a shitty raid zone a couple days earlier to farm shit that will all get replaced in the next expansion. That entire guild needs to recommit to the important things in life, like record breaking VP clear times.