EQ TLP - Yelinak (True-Box Timelocked Progression)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
hit 40 last night, been finding groups where I can and trying to avoid the Guk life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I'm off work tomorrow for vacation, so I will be putting an experience group together on my 51 wizard, and will likely get my brother's 55 cleric to join me. Anybody interested in doing some experiencing let me know. Enchanters and tanks are hard to find for pick up groups.

Will either be hitting Seb or Chardok.

Pharone, 51 Wizard

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
So resurgence is so butt hurt about their tranny queen they tried complaining to my guild about the picture. Get fucked bitch boys!

FoH isn't for cucks, you got something to say, say it here otherwise keep your pussy feelings in EQ where the GMs will protect you.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So resurgence is so butt hurt about their tranny queen they tried complaining to my guild about the picture. Get fucked bitch boys!

FoH isn't for cucks, you got something to say, say it here otherwise keep your pussy feelings in EQ where the GMs will protect you.
What exactly is the drama here? Are they upset they were jacking it to a tranny and you clued them in?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
What exactly is the drama here? Are they upset they were jacking it to a tranny and you clued them in?

Basically - she's their golden streamer. They all watch her while she's playing EQ so she gets the views. When she's not doing EQ, she DJ's and gets like 5 viewers. But she's not allowed to stream "important" raids. Like they had her hold off streaming the first 30 mins of the Phara Dar pull as they keep wiping on the pull. I've never seen respawns happen in the PD area because you took so long to pull him.

rangen

Bronze Squire
Damn, I realize EQ was released in 1999 but it sounds like some of you still live there.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Yuno

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Worry should get some kind of bounty for how many people are joining FOH msg boards just to send him fanmail in this thread.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Here is one you guys can use, for free:
1659054786992.png