EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was able to do the all the Monk Epic mobs at lvl 53. Monk/Cleric duo.
Nice. I was just concerned about Vorash/Deep/Xenovorash fight, since it was so much back to back. I'm at 53 right now, monk/druid, so I think I'll give it a shot. Worst case is I just have to kill 3 mobs again (well, haven't done the Nurga one yet).

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What is the point of all the "unknown spell"s that litter the spell books on this server? Secondly, are all spells autoscribed, indefinitely? I feel like there are a lot of spells missing.

Tredge

Vyemm Raider
Dude my goal is to get a flowing black robe. Then I shoot for the stars.

Sorry to dissapoint but Najena has a PH. I tried for the robe also but even getting the keys the mobs had placeholders.
I did manage to score some jboots tho that do drop in najena.

Other areas like all of solb do not seem to have any PH's

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is the point of all the "unknown spell"s that litter the spell books on this server? Secondly, are all spells autoscribed, indefinitely? I feel like there are a lot of spells missing.

You have downloaded the server files from the forum? There is a us_spells.txt file that should be up with what you need. (This is also being currently worked on because issues)

You still autoscribe everything. But I think the plan is to stop autoscribe at level 50 eventually and then you go the normal route for attaining spells. Currently, however, just ding and you have every spell you need at that level.

Biggby

Molten Core Raider
God damn, I have dropped a lot of time on EZ and now find this. AT least it got me to learn MQ.

Still deciding on my ultimate duo though. How durable are Palys or SKs vs Wars?

And is there a decent resource for all the old quests... its been a while.

Relapse

Trakanon Raider
almost got the client downloaded!!! been looking for a server to play on after work that didnt require me to play like i use 2

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have a mag/shm duo at 35 (Millward/Pillward). Will bug someone for a guild invite tonight.

It's no <Fish Bait>, but it'll do.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
cZgOyM0.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sorry to dissapoint but Najena has a PH. I tried for the robe also but even getting the keys the mobs had placeholders.
I did manage to score some jboots tho that do drop in najena.

Other areas like all of solb do not seem to have any PH's

Son of a bitch! It is my life quest.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got to 52 last night. Me and a couple of RR bros rocked Trakanon and decimated lower Seb. Picked up a bunch of spells down there too.

Evernothing hooked me up with some goodies. Thanks.

Got my trak tooth, working on VP key, and general leveling. Working towards Velious but slowly. I'd really like to be 60 before I start my epics/quests.

XP defintately has slowed down but I've only tried Seb at the moment. I wouldnt mind keying for HS and trying that or going to Chardok.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I guess I should start working on a VP key. No clue what I actually need. I should also probably focus on leveling instead of just doing my epic quests (although I'm getting so close to finishing them).

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You only need level 55 for VP. (no key needed currently). You will need keys for ST and VT.