EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Can you swap characters between EQEmu accounts? And if so, what is typically the best way to get ahold of Tunes/Secrets?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You need to farm all but the first Sky key. Yes they go on keyring. All of the classic planes gods probably take about 4 lvl 60 toons.

Alternately, you can have someone with keys just zone up and kill EoV while you wait on Island 1. You will still get credit zone wide.
This is the only option, in my opinion.

I tried to get keyed and it's just not worth it. I think I got to island 5 or 6 (have the Spiroc key item), but I gave up because...why?

I may go back to finish them just to kill EoV for people, but even doing one kill and turning it in over and over sucks.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I got them so I can either help flag guildies or farm epic pieces if or when needed. It takes like 2 hours to clear the zone at lvl 60.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Are Airplane keys permanent? Eventually I'll need keys through 4 for Pally 0.5 epic turn in. And are the beginning islands doable solo with no boxing?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes, once you use a key it's added to keyring.

Your question about soloability is hard to answer without knowing level, aa's, class, etc.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Cool, thanks for the info.
Are Airplane keys permanent? Eventually I'll need keys through 4 for Pally 0.5 epic turn in. And are the beginning islands doable solo with no boxing?
They said above that sky keys go on the keyring, so yeah, permanent.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The islands are pretty easy up until Isle 4. Horse Island, this is where you start to see mobs that split upon death. Isle 5 is with Spirocs and is about the same difficulty as 4. Isle 6 is Bees.....that's where it gets really annoying with splitters.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Cool. Fiery Avenger (Epic 0.5) turns in at the Windmill on Island 4. Not sure what level I'd be at that time, but it'll have to be after Nag and Vox kills for the books. My play time is so inconsistent that it's hard to organize super long chunks to raid, much easier to solo.

Hosix

All labs matter!
You need to farm all but the first Sky key. Yes they go on keyring. All of the classic planes gods probably take about 4 lvl 60 toons.

Alternately, you can have someone with keys just zone up and kill EoV while you wait on Island 1. You will still get credit zone wide.

If someone is doing this I will give mad "likes" and love. This is all my BL needs for his Kunark flag. Slowsix is the name. I should be on this evening, 8pst.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hit me up on Djinn or Balrog next time you're on. I can pop up there and knockout EoV for you no probs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Come kill Dain with us.

Dain is dead, thanks all!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
My char seems to be stuck in a zone loop between Nek forest and Lavastorm. I've tried deleting both zone files and reinstalling from the RoF2 zip, but nothing works. The server specific file link seems to have been removed as well.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
My char seems to be stuck in a zone loop between Nek forest and Lavastorm. I've tried deleting both zone files and reinstalling from the RoF2 zip, but nothing works. The server specific file link seems to have been removed as well.
Am I high, or did I hear someone say there was a send character home button on the char select screen?

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
For those people going into kunark KC has great fabled rings from the berzerker. He's easy to shuffle and 2 of em will last you until late velious easily. Veksar is a great place to camp for any class. Decent xp and good gear. My monk wore the earrings from there till I got my 65 quest earring and my shaman still wares several pieces of gear from there.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm

Return home at char select screen. Tunes said he is going to fix it.

Antilles

Idiot Savaunt
Got to 38 Sunday but don't think I'll have an opportunity to play this week plus we're headed out of town for the long weekend, FML.

This server is a ton of fun and is doing a much better job of scratching the itch than the progressions.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
You can port directly neriak from hub. I had the same problem with nektulos loop, but the city worked np.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Can one of you gents with a tracker spot me a hour or so tomorrow night to get the froglok forager? I got the hunter....twice :(