EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I would just keep hoarding until tier 6 is in. I made like 10 mithrils and didn't get any with +Discovery .. got a couple with 4 slots but 0 with 5 slots. Wasted a bunch of rubies. Seems like too much resources to spend for something that isn't even going to be top-tier.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The mithril pick is tier 6. The only top tier item that we can't craft yet is the axe.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i'm all for hoarding resources till higher tier materials get in the game... ie Etherium and higher... moonstone axe please :p
in the meantime, i'm content with the axe i have, it's pre patch blue and of the 3 i've made since the patch, i'll just keep my blue one. and keep sifting sands till i get artifacts (not gotten 1 yet.. wtf)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Honestly, the picks don't seem to make quite as big a difference as the axes do. I'm sure they do, but it isn't as obvious. I have a legendary pick finally, Fierce I believe so it has discovery and something else, and it doesn't seem a whole lot faster than the exceptional Raes gave me long ago even though the stats are significantly better. I made an exceptional rubicite axe, however, and beefed it up as much as I could (5 slots), and it is noticeably better than the green (superior?) I had. You can count how many chops it takes, for one thing, even if you can't really tell how much faster the swings are. My green axe takes 11 chops for the smallest tree, whereas my blue takes 6. That's a HUGE difference, not even considering that I swing faster too. Once I harvest the diamonds required to make it legendary it will be even better.

Speaking of those diamonds though...fuck that is annoying. I have thousands of rubies at all times, but diamonds are so hard to find, yield so few when you actually find them, and tons of them are used in the upgrades. I get that there has to be some limiting factor so I don't just make dozens of legendaries, but still, diamonds are the fucking worst.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I have experienced rubies being harder to acquire... diamonds are guaranteed at end of a rubicite vein and can be found on surface. Rubies are random chance at end of mithril veins and also can be found on surface. 2x 100% ways to find diamonds whereas rubies only 1 guaranteed way.

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have experienced rubies being harder to acquire... diamonds are guaranteed at end of a rubicite vein and can be found on surface. Rubies are random chance at end of mithril veins and also can be found on surface. 2x 100% ways to find diamonds whereas rubies only 1 guaranteed way.
If you run out to the edges of a Tier4 island, you'll see a system message saying entered Tier5 area. Then just run along the edges and you'll come across ruby and diamond nodes more frequently than the inner areas.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Considering Combat isn't even in the game yet, it's hard for PvP to exist. It's not like it's hard to find out the state of the game (err, Closed Beta with lots of shit still to be implemented) so someone probably thought you were trolling.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, but mithril veins are about 100 times easier to find than rubicite veins, so if you are mining mithril you end up with a bunch of rubies. And since I'm always on the lookout for that glorious, glorious rubicite vein, I'm constantly finding ruby on the surface instead. Diamonds look like mithril unless you get them in just the right light or are really close, so it is easy to run past them without even realizing you are near one.

I'd gladly trade rubies 2 for 1 for diamonds, easy. In fact, let me know if anyone wants to do exactly that.

Citz

Silver Squire
You're missing out if you don't get a legendary pickaxe. I went from ~25k ore/hour to ~60k ore/hour going from old green pickaxe to my current legendary pickaxe.

Ore Montization Release - Google Sheets
Based on this, Vvoid seems right. It takes 4 times longer to get diamond compared to ruby.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As far as diamonds go, don't forget to harvest alabaster as well. It's not common to find diamonds at the end of the vein, but have found a good amount.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you run out to the edges of a Tier4 island, you'll see a system message saying entered Tier5 area. Then just run along the edges and you'll come across ruby and diamond nodes more frequently than the inner areas.
Enjoy it while it lasts from the stuff I am seeing on twitter that is all going to be ocean bottom today baring some last minute bug stopping it.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're missing out if you don't get a legendary pickaxe. I went from ~25k ore/hour to ~60k ore/hour going from old green pickaxe to my current legendary pickaxe.

Ore Montization Release - Google Sheets
Based on this, Vvoid seems right. It takes 4 times longer to get diamond compared to ruby.
Yes legendary pick should be the first legendary anybody crafts. The axe is nice but 90% of your harvesting time is mining so do yourself a favor upgrade your picks as much as you can.

rush02112

Golden Knight of the Realm
Signed up for a key and finally get one with only 7 days on it, sucks so bad. Does anyone have an unlimited laying around? PM me.

moontayle

Golden Squire
HG7ZXMFDMG6VGHMMGJPX
6J22ZNM3MHPMU3V3XX6E

I only posted two of my four codes, just in case someone I knew wanted one. Here's the other two.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
rrr_img_66304.jpg