EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Actually the founder's pick is pretty useful, since it counts as the highest tier axe; it can chop down any tree in the game, which you normally can't do until much later.
Also note they intend to give the founders pickaxe an upgrade system similiar to what we are seeing with other crafted tools. So while it is not super useful now although it does save a lot of resources being able to skip axes till max tier don't expect it to remain that way.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
LOL. Too funny. I was trying to figure out why they chose now to announce the full wipe, instead of waiting longer, since they've known about it for at least a month. The steam launch seemed to make sense as an incentive, since if they expect a large influx of testers, it would somewhat minimize the fallout. Then I read that. Hilarious.

Duuuuuuude! He called you OUT! O-M-G!

rrr_img_66787.png

I laughed so hard I nearly pissed myself.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
LOL. Too funny. I was trying to figure out why they chose now to announce the full wipe, instead of waiting longer, since they've known about it for at least a month. The steam launch seemed to make sense as an incentive, since if they expect a large influx of testers, it would somewhat minimize the fallout. Then I read that. Hilarious.

Duuuuuuude! He called you OUT! O-M-G!

rrr_img_66787.png

I laughed so hard I nearly pissed myself.
Indeed. He then tried to imply with his knowledge and history of Everquest, that NGE would never have happened if the game were instead Everquest Galaxies.
I asked him about that, then he got angry and sidestepped. /rolleyes

At least I didn't get a forum infraction LOL.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Steam overlay doesn't work properly at all. You can chat, but keystrokes push through to control the game, and clicking does as well.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Wow. All my posts about that just got nuked. They hit anyone else who quoted or responded to it as well I think.
Not surprised. And, yep, they remove any "replies" to a removed post. I told ya, dude. Fuckwits will just report every post you make until something gets caught, and somethingwillget caught. You have to argue indirectly. Address their points, but don't address or reply directly to them. Also, that's the main thread on this issue, so probably heavily moderated.

Warflagon

Peasant
yeah, it's strange that so many single voices with so many axes to grind are, eventually, silenced.
But, let me ask you this, if every time you walked into a store to purchase something and spent all the employees time listening to your rants......how long would it take for them to ask you to shop at walmart instead.

There is a limit to reasonable discourse.
Not saying you have overstepped it, but from a companies perspective, maybe it's better to ask you to leave before things escalate to a point where it hinders sales/staffing/customer service to others?

Crazy thought, I'm sure......

Warflagon

Peasant
Or if you went to that store bitching about the purchase you already made?
How much time do you think they should spend with you before they gave you a refund and said goodbye? How much time should they spend with you after giving you your money back?

If it's over 5 minutes, I"m sorry you are having a problem getting your money back for your purchase. You have my sympathies.

If you still keep the product, DESPITE the problems you percieve, stfu please.

For them, for us and for you.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Customer is always right, dude. He's also always an asshole, but I digress.

If people never spoke up when they had a problem with something, the world would be a much shittier place. If you can't see that, then you're a fucking idiot.

Furthermore, this isn't about customers ranting to store employees, it's about customers having a civil, if somewhat heated and impassioned, discussion with each other. And then the store employee steps in wielding their draconian and wide open to interpretation "Hammer of Non-constructive Post Removal."

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Anyone willing to share a key I would appreciate it. I'm never really got into MC but I'm mildly curious about this one.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Logged in once over the weekend, saw my claims had expired, put my items into inventory in case the timer started or something, and then logged out again. Have felt zero desire to log in at all since. Thanks Obama!

Emotiv

Silver Squire
I went from really excited to play this game, to really excited to explore builds, to content to wait for the results in EQN. I'm a talentless builder and harvesting sucks. Build some nice structures for the other game, please.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Found it interesting that this week's livestream was cancelled. Wondering what your Community Manager and Director of Community Relations could be so busy doing that they can't take time for a one hour livestream. Especially considering recent events.

Elidroth_sl

shitlord
Found it interesting that this week's livestream was cancelled. Wondering what your Community Manager and Director of Community Relations could be so busy doing that they can't take time for a one hour livestream. Especially considering recent events.
Um.. we had wildfires all around the city, and people were sent home to grab what they could before being evacuated.

Taryk

Molten Core Raider
Wildfires in SoCal

Raes

Vyemm Raider
That's cool. They could have said that. Shrug. Was just curious, but according to Anonymous I made an ass of myself. Guess curiosity is a crime to some people.