EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
well because half their team is under evac alerts due to wild fires is to most people a reasonable reason to delay their community show.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's cool. They could have said that. Shrug. Was just curious, but according to Anonymous I made an ass of myself. Guess curiosity is a crime to some people.
They have its all over their forums/twitter/facebook.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
That's cool. They could have said that. Shrug. Was just curious, but according to Anonymous I made an ass of myself. Guess curiosity is a crime to some people.
So you didn't check any of their avenues of communication and then got mad that they didn't communicate. Half of San Diego is on fire man, you that out of touch with your own state?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So you didn't check any of their avenues of communication and then got mad that they didn't communicate. Half of San Diego is on fire man, you that out of touch with your own state?
To be fair, San Diego is so far from San Francisco that if we were in the Northeast you'd have to drive through like 10 states to get there. And Northern California is vastly different than Southern California...and separated by worthless towns like Fresno and Bakersfield and shit that no one would ever want to actually live in.

Still, it is probably something he should have been aware of, or found easily on their site, so not sticking up for that part. Just the part where people don't realize how fucking long California is.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
lol. You guys are fucking ridiculous. I never implied it wasn't a reasonable reason. And I don't understand how in the world any reasonably intelligent person could interpret my post as me being "mad". Wtf? And, excuse me for not being curious enough to look further for info. All I saw was the post in the Landmark Live sectio of the forums which said:

Hi everyone,

We need to cancel today's episode of Landmark Live. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll see you next week!

~Dexella

And I'm not in SF anymore, moved out of state a year ago, haven't bothered to change my profile.

Stop making up shit, and just let it go. I'm sure I'll give you guys an actually valid reason to jump my shit soon enough. Geez.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Updated it now. Hadn't bothered to change it cause I was planning on moving back at some point. Anyways, even if I was still there, I wouldn't know about those wildfires unless someone told me. I don't watch the news.

Warflagon

Peasant
Updated it now. Hadn't bothered to change it cause I was planning on moving back at some point. Anyways, even if I was still there, I wouldn't know about those wildfires unless someone told me. I don't watch the news.
you seem to have an excuse for every stupid thing you say. Ever think of politics?

overbyte

Golden Knight of the Realm
Not yet.

There are suggestions that players will eventually have access to story elements and mobs. No word on if there will be private servers, but I doubt it.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
you seem to have an excuse for every stupid thing you say. Ever think of politics?
You seem to have nothing better to do than try and start shit. Ever think of killing yourself?

There's a difference between a reason and an excuse. As for saying stupid things, please enlighten me, what was so stupid about expressing mild curiosity at the reason for the livestream cancellation? Come on, bro, break it down for me.

Laerazi_sl

shitlord
Raes;_sl said:
Wondering what your Community Manager and Director of Community Relations could be so busy doing that they can't take time for a one hour livestream.
You can't deny that the way you worded that was dickish.. That's not just curiosity. Not that I care either way.. Just don't try and pass that off as "just curious". It is what it is.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
You can't deny that the way you worded that was dickish.. That's not just curiosity. Not that I care either way.. Just don't try and pass that off as "just curious". It is what it is.
Bullshit. It's only dickish if you choose to add a tone to it that isn't there.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Someone created the gates of Freeport in the original EQN screenshots.

Bn7bE02CEAAi-yb.jpg:large

Binkles_sl

shitlord
Seems well done, but it does not read immediately evocative of the gates of Freeport, which likely relates to the huge disparity in graphics.

Rough example of the disparity:

479084-freeport_west_01.jpg