Escape from Tarkov

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea the economy already starts going to shit 3 months in to a wipe, I cannot imagine what would happen on a year+ timeline.

Seasons are the way to go, they just need to be damned sure they sort out what the skill/quest system is going to be like before they start doing that though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I must be retarded - just got lvl 5 and access to flea market - can't for the life of me figure out how to list my items. how dumb am I?

edit nm found the god damn add offer button

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
Oh yeah one thing I found that's a pure exploit but worth it imo, if you're going to run only a red dot on rifle/smg use the 45 degree offset. The ADS speed is god damn near instant.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Man the scavs would just not stop spawning and coming towards me in interchange, ended up killing 26 of them before I has to bug out because off ammo. Didn't even get a chance to check half of them for loot.

Witless

Trakanon Raider
That’s a random bug with interchange. Scavs spawning instantly when another dies. Doesn’t happen often, but does happen.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
EscapeFromTarkov 2020-01-31 17-33-47 (2)_Moment.jpg

Good to know, but was pretty funny.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah there is a way to trigger it, its called 'hoard mode'. Nikita asked the community if we wanted it fixed and I think the vote said no.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Wait I thought no wipes after release, which is quite a bit out still? Current quests only being filler because the "real questline" isn't in yet, etc, so they wipe to test the leveling and questing and skill training?

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Wait I thought no wipes after release, which is quite a bit out still? Current quests only being filler because the "real questline" isn't in yet, etc, so they wipe to test the leveling and questing and skill training?

Because its still beta things are changing. I think originally they planned on no wipes after release. I think they are rethinking that and it will probably change again before release.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Sure but it didnt even look like they knew he was there. If they were listening they would have heard the jumping

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Sure but it didnt even look like they knew he was there. If they were listening they would have heard the jumping

meh that's one of the big +'s of the bunny hop it really fucks up the sound coming in, it's not like those dudes were just sitting there NOT listening

They need to get rid of consecutive jumping

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They had been fighting up in top balcony for like 2+ minutes, but clips only get to be so long on Twitch unfortunately so the end of it is all you get.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Summit and Doc managed to kill someone with a THICC case loaded, summit managed to get out alive with it (loot checking at 14:00 on VOD if the timestamp doesn't work properly)

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users