EVE Online

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah, I dunno how much my char would be worth. I looked on the bazaar a bit but the prices on them are so vastly different that it's hard to get an accurate guage, especially since i'm not subbed atm to be able to check 100% of the skills I have/ships I can fly.

I could probably turn everything into 100b tho, if not more, fairly easily.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
Amusing that this thread got bumped. I just started playing again.... after 15 years. I only have 4 million skill points and 300million ISK. If any of y'all would like to toss me an ISK handout or a skill injector (I don't need or require whole accounts, or characters), PM me or my name in game is the same as here.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah, I dunno how much my char would be worth. I looked on the bazaar a bit but the prices on them are so vastly different that it's hard to get an accurate guage, especially since i'm not subbed atm to be able to check 100% of the skills I have/ships I can fly.

I could probably turn everything into 100b tho, if not more, fairly easily.

You can log in and see your character sheet and such without a sub. Character bazaar now comes down to one thing. Isk per Sp you have. Your character is worth how much they can suck out with skill extractors and sell the skill injectors. There's very little market for getting a character that can fly X ship or whatever. People buy a character, extract the skills, inject them into a new character or sell the injectors for profit. There's a going rate isk/SP that goes up and down at times. I'm not sure what it is right now. With an 8 day DDoS attack and then server crashes the last two days no telling what price is right now.

All that SP has to come from somewhere when you see killmails of people that lost a carrier or titan and only a few days to few months old.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Amusing that this thread got bumped. I just started playing again.... after 15 years. I only have 4 million skill points and 300million ISK. If any of y'all would like to toss me an ISK handout or a skill injector (I don't need or require whole accounts, or characters), PM me or my name in game is the same as here.
giphy.gif

Should help a bit.

Borzak

I've thought about selling off my main. Just seems like a big hassle for not much gain.

100m SP. 45 billion in isk. Probably another 10-20b if I sold off the stuff.

Someone linked on reddit maybe a couple of years ago ebay was full of RMT'ers page after page selling plex (most likely transfering isk to buy plex) and it was very cheap. I have no idea what people are using now, players auctions I assume as someone else said.

I guess if I got motivated I would look up the price now on the character bazaar. They used to have a sticky about what they were selling for isk/sp wise.

Edit - maybe things have changed. I looked at the bazaar maybe last year and the price was quickly boiled down to isk/sp by the seller and the people posting. Not as much anymore.

Last edited:

Borzak

• 1WTF

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
When I was playing everyone already was bitching about the CSM process and how it was garbage/biased so I don't think anything is really changing. Had one dude in the alliance who would go on multi-hour rants about it.

Kiki

Log Wizard
CSM was a joke when I played. They gave ideas and feedback, and ccp just ignored it everytime. Basically it was just a free trip to iceland.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Really....?

"ABOUT US
EVE Onion's goal is to be the premier source of satire, parody, and fiction for EVE Online."

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Thought everyone knew that's what they did. Today was big patch day. Moons in null no longer have ores in them. Rebalancing of moons and ore. Lot of rorq owners not happy.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I was trying to get into a rorq right before I stopped playing due to the nullsec blackout (and carriers/dreads) but my alliance was being dumb about giving me permission. I think it'd be tons of fun to get jumped while in one. One of the most fun times I had while I was out in nullsec was when I was ratting in my pretty blingy machariel and an enemy t1 roam caught me at a site for a 10-13ish vs me. Killed a bunch of em and then the remaining few warped off.

Borzak

I think people are getting tired of the buff/nerf cycle that drives up injector use. I mean I think the rorq buff has been two years. They announced a 3 part plan. One part was scarcity to dry up the ore in stock. If I were a miner I'd be concerned with the dynamic distribution phase. CCP normally works at a glacial pace.

Last edited:

Borzak

I hadn't logged in for a while. I had some SP and a skin to redeem I had no idea where it came from. Sold the skin for 2billion isk in Jita. I think it was part of a scam. Buy the 2 for sale for 1b and had a 2b buy order and didn't expect it to be filled. Sunesis Silver Racer skin. I don't know where I got mine from to redeem. Only 1 has sold in the last 6 months. I guess it wasn't a scam. Just under 2b. Not bad.

• 1Like

Borzak

Sarcasm site. News is pretty close to real news.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Saw thread bump, thought drama was happening in real time in Eve...

Darn it.

Back to Elite Dangerous.