EVE Online

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The only in game drama is the damn red dot that pops up on everything to let you know something. Move something from one can to another, red dot. Loot something, red dot. It's supposed to help new players. Annoying and reddit fired the mods and now it's the red dot sub.

Borzak

Free SP for logging in today and possibly the next coming days. 100k Sp for alphas, 250k SP for omegas. For the DDoS that went on for 10+ days.

They've given out so much free SP in the last year or more, or were rewards for killing 1 NPC many of my alphas have over 1 million unallocated SP. Should extract them all and sell injectors. I haven't looked at the price of them lately. Probably low after this.

Borzak

Corona Virus comes to Eve. Except CCP changed the name of a corp from CORONAVIRUS because it was too offensive to their new Chinese owners.

LOL it's pretty funny the butthurt people on both sides now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
And on a more realistic note, Fanfest 2020 is cancelled. They don't want anyone brining that shit to their little island.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
We all know it's game over once you get hold of Madagascar and Iceland. You can start mutating the deadliness at that point.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Eve under a DDOS attack again. Just Wed. they put in a pretty large patch that a lot didn't like. I'm wondering if that triggered it. They reduced across the board all the resist % mods give for shield and armor, I think it was 20%. They did up damage for the closest range weapons by 15% or some such to up brawling, not sure it will help you can tackle and kite from larger range. Changed FAX's so they can only fit one cap booster. Along with a host of other capital changes.

• 1Like

Mao

Trakanon Raider
How is this lately? With the lock down and such I find myself with more free time, and EvE keeps haunting me like some ghost of Christmas past. I've heard its fallen off hard, but no real specifics other than its 'stale' and nothing is really changing.

But even with that and how much I played, there was still a lot I never did in the game. Doing big alliance stuff all the time I never did the Wspace stuff, or any of that and was curious how things are. I've been fighting off the urge with survival games like Last Oasis and the like, but its sad to say they are mostly reminding me of the things in EvE that were just better.

How is the game these days and is it worth sticking my head back in?

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

Test server.

8tj6inya2f051.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Came here for a new epic political intrigue story and was presented with.. a reminder of one irl. :p

• 1Worf

Borzak

Trig invasion part 3 went live Tuesday. A 0.6 system flipped now to a 0.3 system. You can't light a cyno and stuff. But the engagement rules are the same as lowsec.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly the problem I have with this game is that I can't seem to find a playstyle that I enjoy and that doesn't get me bored out of my mind. Most of the time it ends up with me not doing much because our space isn't safe enough for efficient ratting and the little action we get is roaming around trying to find that one dude jumping between systems.

Always end up not logging in anymore and being stuck in nullspace or w-space when i come back.

• 1Like

Borzak

The salt is going to be epic when players that took a break come back and find their citadel destroyed and no asset safety since it was unfueled aka abandoned. The drops from these so far in the first few days has been epic. AT ships, T2 BPO's, billions upon billions if not trillions. The kill mails are huge for some of them.

CCP said they sent out an email to everyone their stuff was in danger of being dropped from the citadel kill and no asset safety. Going to be epic. CCP sends out a ton of emails, I wonder how many of the 150k they sent out even got read.

I haven't looked but someone said in the first 3 days of June more raiturs destroyed than the last couple months combined. No timbe between different phases and the loot drops for citadel kills if unfueled. Epic.

Last edited:

Borzak

Jita to Amarr if you want to stay in high sec to move goods is now 45 jumps. 1 low sec system, Niajra turned low sec with the invasion. Talk about gank central now lol. It was 9 or so before I think. Jita and Perimeter too early to tell how big of an impact. 36k npc's killed in a 24 hour period to flip it.

ag6elb05zrh51.png

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jita to Amarr if you want to stay in high sec to move goods is now 45 jumps. 1 low sec system, Niajra turned low sec with the invasion. Talk about gank central now lol. It was 9 or so before I think. Jita and Perimeter too early to tell how big of an impact. 36k npc's killed in a 24 hour period to flip it.

To think, Eve might really foretell the future. One pivotal sector rendered hostile makes the vast majority of people have to travel an extra 35-45 minutes in a game that's made to be "fun".

Meester

Trakanon Raider
To think, Eve might really foretell the future. One pivotal sector rendered hostile makes the vast majority of people have to travel an extra 35-45 minutes in a game that's made to be "fun".

Why would anyone want to go to Jita?

• 1Solidarity