Evercraft Online - Minecraft meets Everquest

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If yall are out of the loop on trying this or MnM. Get on their site and make an account to play next week (April 19th).

They added Ogres in a frosty zone and have been working hard the last few weeks pumping out new content for all the classes.

Level cap is 15, there are a good amount of dungeons to be explored...honestly feels more like EQ of old then EQ does NOW.

This game is really fun. I will have to see if I can find update notes from months ago to see if they made any changes. There are a few things that make some of the interactions opaque. Also I felt like I was playing XCom most of the time with whiffing on everything.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Game looks really blocky. Is that intended?

• 2Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
If yall are out of the loop on trying this or MnM. Get on their site and make an account to play next week (April 19th).

They added Ogres in a frosty zone and have been working hard the last few weeks pumping out new content for all the classes.

Level cap is 15, there are a good amount of dungeons to be explored...honestly feels more like EQ of old then EQ does NOW.

Graphics are already better than EQ.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Game looks really blocky. Is that intended?
Graphics are already better than EQ.

I enjoy the style, sure it IS a style but in the same way some people hated the WoW style of "CARTOONY" millions of people loved the game and then either enjoyed the art or put up with it.

For ECO, I enjoy the gameplay and the devs are chill, so thats a twofer for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
had some great fun this weekend , highly recomend for that feeling of playing eq for the first time
1713745832203.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gotta get one of these bad boys if you want to run this.

1713755424003.png

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And you better also have a SoundBlaster 16 to give the music "real life" features.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users