Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man what happened, was an interesting thread then turned into complete full retard. Some of you people have issues. I dunno what happened to cupie went from cool chill dude to autistic schizoid over forum words, see a pysc. You guys take EQ way too seriously.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
G Grisvok and Korrupt Korrupt what is your metric for stating that you guys are “the best”? I haven’t seen that laid out at all. Just statements of being better but I am curious what it is based on.

Think its based on how they are the best at being a group of bros that chill in discord with each other every night from what Ive seen reiterated over and over in every eq thread.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The same thing every server uses and these will use, whatever server name progress.com

IE: agnarrprogress.com
Those are time based and the “points” are made up. I am responsible for hosting the agnarr one myself.

On this new server do you guys want a third party neutral judge? Really settle this once and for all?

Are there any other guilds in the mix out there also?

Ghastlee

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol

autistic.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those are time based and the “points” are made up. I am responsible for hosting the agnarr one myself.

On this new server do you guys want a third party neutral judge? Really settle this once and for all?

Are there any other guilds in the mix out there also?

Time based is normal enough, points are silly imo. I am not even committed, I am just responding here and stoking the flames. I know this is a Faceless forum and that emotions would come pouring out.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To try and derail the special olympics of zaide, wynn, grisv, cupie(Btw you won gold) and korrupt.

Here's my idea: Open all expansions up to House of Thule on day one and unlock the next as each is beaten. There's some really dope content that's basically unused these days and it would be a real challenge to start progressing in HoT starting from level 1 with no gear, but you would have a ton of places to level/gear up. TSS has a billion quests and tradeskill options alone that are pretty well thought out but on live are basically obsolete.

Anther option would be to let everyone start as heroic toons, which would be easier but also fun in it's own right at a faster pace.

I like the idea of an event server with cosmetic rewards, you could set different teir rewards depending on which expac bosses you managed to defeat. There's just so much content they can use for stuff like this and I feel like most people here have never touched House of Thule and beyond - some really cool shit in there.

See something like this I would come back to. Starting at classic again? God no, already too many times. But doing later content would be a lot more interesting, especially as a lot of classes become a lot more fun and fleshed out from Luclin/PoP and beyond, at least imo.

Either that or some really weird oddball ruleset that you have fun on for a month before it goes down. But I am pretty much resigned to their answer being something stupid like hardcore is 100% slower exp and 6 months in each expansion or some such, as that is about as much faith I have in DBG and their main goal is to push as many potion sells as possible.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe didn't come out right, more just a bunch of Faceless posting is what I meant.

Silinius_LJ

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Damn Korrupt.. don't be salty bro.. we're all friends here (cept you Cupie, you flamelick spamming poor excuse for a Ranger - btw.. Celebrity says hi!)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn Korrupt.. don't be salty bro.. we're all friends here (cept you Cupie, you flamelick spamming poor excuse for a Ranger - btw.. Celebrity says hi!)

We made Cupie our bitchboi in PoE last league if it brings you joy, he was our groups vendor.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users