Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Mabbu

<Banned>
This is what happens when you vaccinate your kids. Weaponized autism in it's purist form.

Oh qelyn, I wondered if the AoS bitch would show up. still mad I beat you in dkp? I have the officer chat of you crying to griz about it thx to spirell. You really are a bottom feeding piece of shit man, I hope that you know this. Trying to get a rise out of me by bringing in autism because you know my child is to get a response shows how much of a shit you really are.
Where is that dumb monkey at....korrupt? you know he bragged about how much krono he stole on agnarr?
My guess is really that the 3 or 4 of you have gone through your krono you stole from the guild and need to pay bills to one day get out of daddy's basement.
It's a shame I don't have those facebook threats from bobby any more to post.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh qelyn, I wondered if the AoS bitch would show up. still mad I beat you in dkp? I have the officer chat of you crying to griz about it thx to spirell. You really are a bottom feeding piece of shit man, I hope that you know this. Trying to get a rise out of me by bringing in autism because you know my child is to get a response shows how much of a shit you really are.
Where is that dumb monkey at....korrupt? you know he bragged about how much krono he stole on agnarr?
My guess is really that the 3 or 4 of you have gone through your krono you stole from the guild and need to pay bills to one day get out of daddy's basement.

giphy (15).gif

lost

<Bronze Donator>
damn the day when qeyln is getting talked down to by mealin, it has come.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I love Mealin, he's a certain kind of special.

Always entertaining. I was sad when I came back and he was gone. RIP.

Hope all is well Mealin!

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
mealin ill pray for you child. till then please log in and spoil tv shows for me. that shit makes me laugh

• 1Like

Mabbu

<Banned>
mealin ill pray for you child. till then please log in and spoil tv shows for me. that shit makes me laugh
LMAO.... the hate I got for ruining the end of guardians 2 was epic. I loved it, the idea came from one of your officers. the amount of hate I got from Bobbybitch and shelston was epic and you all deserved what you got. Be a man for once griz, show that full conversation. why would you even come back. Your own guild replaced you after you trained us.....lol like you have 0 say as far as knowing how to play. I did what I came here to do and that was get a reaction from you and Qelyn.

I love Mealin, he's a certain kind of special.

Always entertaining. I was sad when I came back and he was gone. RIP.

Hope all is well Mealin!
hello wapster. hope life and all is treating you well. We had our differences but I never minded you. I personally got over phinny long time ago. I had just heard grizvok planned to start a guild and I couldn't help myself. you know me bro =D.

• 1Like

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
LMAO.... the hate I got for ruining the end of guardians 2 was epic. I loved it, the idea came from one of your officers. the amount of hate I got from Bobbybitch and shelston was epic and you all deserved what you got. Be a man for once griz, show that full conversation. why would you even come back. Your own guild replaced you after you trained us.....lol like you have 0 say as far as knowing how to play. I did what I came here to do and that was get a reaction from you and Qelyn.

hello wapster. hope life and all is treating you well. We had our differences but I never minded you. I personally got over phinny long time ago. I had just heard grizvok planned to start a guild and I couldn't help myself. you know me bro =D.
I personally got over phinny long time ago.

Ya i can tell. LMAO as autistic as i remember. I love it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know what's weirder, his clinging to some weird hatred or your still having pictures of tells from some random idiot years ago.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qelyn

Trakanon Raider

Oh shit, I totally forgot you had a kid. Please know that I will also pray for him. It must be incredibly difficult for him to grow up with a mentally challenged father who is still obsessed over characters on a 20 year old video game. I hope that Allah eventually brings peace to your heart. Until then, you should try meditation.

• 2Like

yerm

I don't know what's weirder, his clinging to some weird hatred or your still having pictures of tells from some random idiot years ago.

I don't clear out saved screenshots. So anything I took on my current pc is there. If I get a new one and move all my personal files over, I will still have them. Nothing strange about it.

Mabbu

<Banned>
Oh shit, I totally forgot you had a kid. Please know that I will also pray for him. It must be incredibly difficult for him to grow up with a mentally challenged father who is still obsessed over characters on a 20 year old video game. I hope that Allah eventually brings peace to your heart. Until then, you should try meditation.
should try walking off a very high cliff or infront of a car. The amont negative energy from a dead guild's corrupt officer core lmao. still mad about those flash spoilers Qelyn? was amuzing to listen to you in TS when I sent those tells.

• 1Salty

yerm

TS? What? are you guys stuck in the 90s? Doesnt everyone use Discord now?

You actually understand the problem I think. He is bringing up stupid shit from so far in the past that TS was very normal back then.

• 1Seriously?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
What is happening here?!?! Can't we all just get along.

Best part is this is all for PvE . . . Lulz.

yerm yerm

I went back to Zek maybe 4 or 5 years ago, when beam kiting was a thing. After like 10000 AAs, if I saw someone first I could blow like 23098528352385 cooldowns and nearly insta gib 1 or 2 ppl. Was dumb.

Dunno how / what would need to be done to make TLP PvP viable, and honest I dont care. Just want them to turn the PvP toggle and let it go. Figured with 20yrs this was it. Newp.

yerm

Best part is this is all for PvE . . . Lulz.

yerm yerm

I went back to Zek maybe 4 or 5 years ago, when beam kiting was a thing. After like 10000 AAs, if I saw someone first I could blow like 23098528352385 cooldowns and nearly insta gib 1 or 2 ppl. Was dumb.

Dunno how / what would need to be done to make TLP PvP viable, and honest I dont care. Just want them to turn the PvP toggle and let it go. Figured with 20yrs this was it. Newp.

The issue is hacking. You can't see someone first when they have maps and scripted alerts for other players. You can't see them first if they go from zone in to instantly on top of you using harmtouch, and even IF you somehow survive this they can warp out just as quickly. Discord had this and many other problems.

Until/unless they somehow manage to get at least the active shit under control it's just not feasible. I would say, like you, just do it anyway... but I get how ridiculously bad it would look as a company to simply have a server like this.

• 2Like