Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Out of the group of raiders we had, I was far down the bitchy list...cough BoozeCube BoozeCube cough..

giphy.gif

Well since I have been summoned do you fags really play EQ still?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
In sky doing Noble cycle and we see 30 or so Trucidation killing Keeper of souls, so we roll up and KS them because....well it's Trucidation.

Nizz sends me this

View attachment 151205

Deja Vu Fiends, PD, and Fennin Ro.

@tiggle I would recommend you require all your guild mates to make their surname Tenfold to taunt trucidation during Kunark.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't do airplane often, but once friend tells me to quickly log off and log on my ranger twink that just turned 45. He was the third on the server to get the haste cloak :)

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Ol Hutorn got GEBs, Djarn ring, plat tiara, BAM, darksea harpoon.....And a level 50 geared necro box today... Basically BiS rolling into Kunark unguilded.

What a solid day of success....Fuck.....Yes....

And almost max shaman defense dueling my necro pet!!

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Really looking forward to Kunark this week.

I'm going to run shaman/enchanter/bard and my buddy is running monk/cleric/enchanter. We each have a druid to handle ports.

Dual enchanters in a group is so damn nice when charms break. Hopefully the grinding portion will go pretty smooth. Sebilis is my all time favorite zone in EQ.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Regime Regime Xythil if you forgot was the dude who was courting that 300lb behemoth in EoE and when PoP released he asked her to join him in Trakanons lair. He basically wanted to take her on an in game date in Trakanon's lair and show her he could solo Trak to impress her.

LOL never gets old hearing that

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Regime Regime Xythil if you forgot was the dude who was courting that 300lb behemoth in EoE and when PoP released he asked her to join him in Trakanons lair. He basically wanted to take her on an in game date in Trakanon's lair and show her he could solo Trak to impress her.

LOL what!?!???

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Man I was in pravus, but quit before this stuff. Good to see names like trias and lionkin.

Wonder what ever happened to sleestakk, ainamaf, lawdog, ranzak, lazac, ebumar, acolyte...

I hated emmer.

Sterling

El Presidente
I haven't been closer to wanting to take a break from Phinigel than that Kunark static group. A few days off and pugging instead of dealing with Xythil might have been preferable.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
For anyone wondering......Emmer was bouncing that asshole on sleestakk dick for loot 24/7. Just saying

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I'll play, but I can't sock the level grind or anything, irl is busy currently.