Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I find it rather endearing. For most of the people playing EverQuest at this point in time, a 300 pounder is a hell of a catch.
He says having played quite a bit at the launch of this server and only isn't playing now because he let his emotions over a game get so high he was banned for it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
He says having played quite a bit at the launch of this server and only isn't playing now because he let his emotions over a game get so high he was banned for it.
Yes @a_skeleton_03, when it comes to women who play EverQuest, we all know the 300 pound landwhale isn't your forte. This is more your speed:

lori-crosby-mugshot-37406678-400x800-jpg.6930

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Ryoz

<Donor>
There are a few threads in the screenshots hall of fame that will get you up to speed on Ravven.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Nizzarr is the new Rav. People buying him PCs and shit.

Just need a mugshot now to make it complete.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Oh my good lord

Furor has dick rott, as do many others....
Just an unbelievable all around story....

Yowzers

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
a_skeleton_03,

I'm almost level 13 in clash royal. I have done my crown chest and games every single day for 1+ years. I'ma get there.... So dedicated. I have hope I'll reap the rewards.

Come back to us!!!! Hogan's heroes!!!

• 1Solidarity

Antilles

Idiot Savaunt
Not taking any time off work to poopsock but 50 cleric or mage (Cantilles/Mantilles because you know, creative) will be lfg!

Louis

Trakanon Raider
We were caught exploiting sleepers by putting clerics under the bridge and keeping the warder aggro'd. Our conquest has come to an end.

• 1Like
We were caught exploiting sleepers by putting clerics under the bridge and keeping the warder aggro'd. Our conquest has come to an end.
Wait. Were you doing this on test or one of the other servers because Velious isn't even open on Agnarr yet.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
The guild Conquest would have been the first to kill (Ventani?) the last warder and wake the sleeper however they were banned because their strategy of positioning clerics under the bridge where they could not be hit was considered an exploit. They argued that if clerics actually had aggro they would be summoned making the strategy legal. Verant disagreed.

I believe FoH then went on to kill the last warder using the "leet arroz tactic."

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Ok I admit it. I'm a stupid mother fucker, but what does that mean? Was it a joke? Was there a ban? Who was banned? Are they coming back on new accounts? Are dogs sleeping with cats? Where is my beer?

Fuck headache
It was all just drama made up to get people to post. That is it.

• 1Worf