Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Once they added PoTM it really pushed Trak over the edge. Idk if we will see a launch raid kill him without some new patch or cheese.

At 50 the Lifetap is just too much.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Yeah we didn't really understand MoM back then and I was still under P99 rules. (72 level 50s could kill Trakanon)

So we farmed 72 keys minute one of the server ran into trak and got him to 98%

We lost probably 25 raiders that day. Full geared lvl 50s who logged off and never logged back in again.

Good thing we has like 150 per raid back then.

Trak=no joke.

Sterling

El Presidente
We killed him at 51 on launch, but it was pretty crazy and we did wipe on the initial attempt

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
We killed him at 51 on launch, but it was pretty crazy and we did wipe on the initial attempt

Yeah with motm/motow he was doable but Phinny did not get PoTM until several weeks into Kunark.

Regen was also bugged still for Kunark launch on Phinny.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Can anyone confirm/deny if this bug works?

I was told if you type /alt on 93, to set your aa to 93%, you would actually get 100% toward aa, and some extra exp towards regular exp bar.

They claimed it was verified and trusted it.

Thoughts?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
It doesn't work that way, it's been tested and shown that you get the percentage listed. You'll get 93 AAs in the time someone would get 100 if they set it that way.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
so where do i find the pvperz on agnarr? wtb list of red names.

• 1Barf

Needless

Toe Sucker
i think i'll re-gear my cleric tonight and see if its easier to get a group than my ench or ranger in the 40s

god velks is so boring

• 1Solidarity

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It doesn't work that way, it's been tested and shown that you get the percentage listed. You'll get 93 AAs in the time someone would get 100 if they set it that way.

I saw yesterday that this bug is confirmed working from someone on twitch chat, fwiw.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Pretty sure it's "/Alternate on 97", not 93. That's what my guild has been using at least.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Yea I was told 93, but some say 97. Might not matter as long as it's above 90.

Im going to keep rolling w 93, atleast on chars that aren't maxed exp yet

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Doing VT/Seru splits now and thinking about skipping most of ssra Temple.

Wonder if we could do emp with 35 people..

Either way we fucking crushed it, watching rangers explode things is hilarious to my P99 mind.

Anytime we take our afk breaks I'll link cabdrus stream and it's usually them kiting trash around while gimping a boss we killed with less people.

Have they been able to kill emp since the changes?

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
The thing to remember about Cabdru's stream is it's like 8 people playing 35 characters, and for the vast majority of EQ players boxing is less efficient than real people (there's a few boxing savants I'd point to that are better boxing than most people are playing one), and <My Pants> doesn't have a lot of tanks and healers so the kite shit is about their only strategy. I've had his stream on before and seen them take over 1.5 hours to kill AHR.

• 1Worf

Needless

Toe Sucker
is <my pants> the guild with the fat guy that lays on his couch streaming all day?

damn that man lives the life

• 1Barf
  • 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
is <my pants> the guild with the fat guy that lays on his couch streaming all day?

damn that man lives the life

Yeah he lives in his grandmas trailer and thats his bed he streams from. Tikkle is a good guy and decent player but big =/ and those shitlords have been kiting since before Phinny. One of the reasons they hate us so much is they would kite AoW for hours and we'd wait for them to do the event and start kiting AoW then batphone to jack it. They would take like 20 minutes just to build agro with necros to kite. We used to have ONE cleric (Dannin) boxing the entire AoW rotation.

• 2Worf