Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Cabdru/Tikkle is a good player just an easy target for mockery. The thing that blows my mind is playing EQ from bed, I just can't imagine how you set up on a bed and still have good posture that doesn't wreck your back.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Cabdru/Tikkle is a good player just an easy target for mockery. The thing that blows my mind is playing EQ from bed, I just can't imagine how you set up on a bed and still have good posture that doesn't wreck your back.

I don't think personal health is really a concern of his.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I think on Monday we had 26 or so in VT, and on last Thursday maybe 30-32 in VT. That includes the boxes, so 12-15 mains that could bid on loot over alts basically. I don't think we have quite enough emp keys to do emp, but it really doesn't matter at this point because some pals in other guilds let some of our boxes loot rifts since they were going to rot. So we'll probably just do VT twice a week and rotate the third night until we get all our emp keys done.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah he lives in his grandmas trailer and thats his bed he streams from. Tikkle is a good guy and decent player but big =/ and those shitlords have been kiting since before Phinny. One of the reasons they hate us so much is they would kite AoW for hours and we'd wait for them to do the event and start kiting AoW then batphone to jack it. They would take like 20 minutes just to build agro with necros to kite. We used to have ONE cleric (Dannin) boxing the entire AoW rotation.

If you are talking about phinny, this literally did not happen a single time. Only once did OGC and AoS battle for AoW, and there was no kiting. It was pulled by you guys straight to the zone line. You guys brought 130+ toons and made one raid of 72 dps classes with a separate raid of your non-dps classes just to face a legit 72 man raid. Man you guys are so good.

• 2Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you are talking about phinny, this literally did not happen a single time. Only once did OGC and AoS battle for AoW, and there was no kiting. It was pulled by you guys straight to the zone line. You guys brought 130+ toons and made one raid of 72 dps classes with a separate raid of your non-dps classes just to face a legit 72 man raid. Man you guys are so good.

You retards kited it every week, you were always too pussy to tank it. No matter what fairy tales you want to believe or make up you were in the dumpster guild that always got 2nd. Shit you didnt even get group content like Drusella until weeks later when we allowed you LOL.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
You retards kited it every week, you were always too pussy to tank it. No matter what fairy tales you want to believe or make up you were in the dumpster guild that always got 2nd. Shit you didnt even get group content like Drusella until weeks later when we allowed you LOL.

I never said we didn't kite it in instances? When we did it in instances we did kite it so that we could 3 split it with 25-30 people in each raid. Never once did we kite it with a 72 man raid though, or even with a 50+ man raid. The facts go unchanged, never once did we kite kill it in open world and never once were we kiting it and AoS came and snagged it. When will you stop making up these dumbass stories in an attempt to make yourself look good? Notice how you didn't even try to defend your original statement? lol. These kind of false stories is exactly why when you went over to Faceless on angarr everyone eventually realized how full of shit you are after you told so many lies.

• 2Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I never said we didn't kite it in instances? When we did it in instances we did kite it so that we could 3 split it with 25-30 people in each raid. Never once did we kite it with a 72 man raid though, or even with a 50+ man raid. The facts go unchanged, never once did we kite kill it in open world and never once were we kiting it and AoS came and snagged it. When will you stop making up these dumbass stories in an attempt to make yourself look good? Notice how you didn't even try to defend your original statement? lol. These kind of false stories is exactly why when you went over to Faceless on angarr everyone eventually realized how full of shit you are after you told so many lies.

How can you really forget one of the best EMO moments of all time when we took your and IVAS joint raid AoW at like 4am? Yawg and @Cupie are my BFFs from Faceless and dont hate me, thats all that matters to me. Faceless dealt with this same stupidity on Lockjaw from Citizen and Dima. This is normal every TLP your guild plays on for selective memory and not being #1.

@Grisvok hopefully youre reading this hilariousness too. Remember when Dima took the Emp shards, he was like REVENGE FOR AOW to you.

Ravanta

Trakanon Raider
In order to truly appreciate the flavor of this off-topic popcorn, I would like to know who Korrupt is/was on Agnarr.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
In order to truly appreciate the flavor of this off-topic popcorn, I would like to know who Korrupt is/was on Agnarr.

Korrupt as a Necro, I barely played after a month in. I was the necro in PoFear all of the time if you were in Faceless.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
How can you really forget one of the best EMO moments of all time when we took your and IVAS joint raid AoW at like 4am? Yawg and @Cupie are my BFFs from Faceless and dont hate me, thats all that matters to me. Faceless dealt with this same stupidity on Lockjaw from Citizen and Dima. This is normal every TLP your guild plays on for selective memory and not being #1.

@Grisvok hopefully youre reading this hilariousness too. Remember when Dima took the Emp shards, he was like REVENGE FOR AOW to you.

There was never a joint ivas/ogc raid at 4 am. We only did AoW at that time once and it was a full 72 ogc raid, which is the one occasion I'm referring to where we actually did try to race AoS and you guys brought 130+ toons and made a 72 man dps raid. Get your facts straight.

Still not going to comment on your false story about watching OGC attempt to kite kill AoW only for AoS to swoop in hours in to it and snag the kill or are you just going to continue to deflect and take the L on that one as a made up story?

• 3Salty

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
There was never a joint ivas/ogc raid at 4 am. We only did AoW at that time once and it was a full 72 ogc raid, which is the one occasion I'm referring to where we actually did try to race AoS and you guys brought 130+ toons and made a 72 man dps raid. Get your facts straight.

Still not going to comment on your false story about watching OGC attempt to kite kill AoW only for AoS to swoop in hours in to it and snag the kill or are you just going to continue to deflect and take the L on that one as a made up story?

My facts are straight lol, theres no point you seem to remember your own version of everything. I wish Dima would have forgotten like you did, he was always so mad even in PoP / GoD/ OOW sending tells about that Avatar of War at 4am we let you and IVAS spawn and then took once you spawned AoW.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
My facts are straight lol, theres no point you seem to remember your own version of everything.

Still trying to deflect on your made up story about watching us kite AoW only for AoS to come in hours later and steal it? I think you should read your own words and take them in to consideration.

Just like one of your good friends and groupmates told me when I ran in to your group on agnarr: "i like korrupt i enjoy grouping with him, i've know him for a long time, but yeah you're right he does make up or embellish a lot of stories so you have to take what he says with a grain of salt"

• 3Salty

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still trying to deflect on your made up story about watching us kite AoW only for AoS to come in hours later and steal it? I think you should read your own words and take them in to consideration.

Just like one of your good friends and groupmates told me when I ran in to your group on agnarr: "i like korrupt i enjoy grouping with him, i've know him for a long time, but yeah you're right he does make up or embellish a lot of stories so you have to take what he says with a grain of salt"

What is there to deflect you dont remember it and it 100% happened. Its a broken record you talking about taking an L about an internet argument youre trying to save face about. We stole mobs from you in just about every fucking zone the FEW times you ever even had the balls to show up in open world.

Why are random people gossiping about me? and Faceless hating me? and better question who gives a fuck lol. Glad i'm on all of your minds i guess.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
What is there to deflect you dont remember it and it 100% happened. Its a broken record you talking about taking an L about an internet argument youre trying to save face about. We stole mobs from you in just about every fucking zone the FEW times you ever even had the balls to show up in open world.

Why are random people gossiping about me? and Faceless hating me? and better question who gives a fuck lol. Glad i'm on all of your minds i guess.

So you're claiming that there was a day, where in open world, we were trying to kite kill AoW and you guys came in and stole it? This is pretty hilarious considering the first time we even attempted to kite kill AoW was more than a month in to velious when no one even cared about open world AoW anymore except for neckbeard AoS.

So again, when did this 100% happen?

• 2Salty
  • 1Picard

rad

Lord of Guk
There was never a joint ivas/ogc raid at 4 am. We only did AoW at that time once and it was a full 72 ogc raid, which is the one occasion I'm referring to where we actually did try to race AoS and you guys brought 130+ toons and made a 72 man dps raid. Get your facts straight

Gotta step in here. This did happen, your numbers do seem backwards though. I recall us having the single raid group and IVAS/OGC trying their best to jack the AoW. I'm not sure how anyone can claim OGC held any sway, got beat on almost every OW target for the length I played at least. I have very little skin in the game as far as prior ties to anyone in AoS, but the skill gap was quite obvious. You seem like a cool dude Ab and your verbal smackdown of Fulkjoo was classic but to argue a different narrative is Dima propaganda.

• 4Worf

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gotta step in here. This did happen, your numbers do seem backwards though. I recall us having the single raid group and IVAS/OGC trying their best to jack the AoW. I'm not sure how anyone can claim OGC held any sway, got beat on almost every OW target for the length I played at least. I have very little skin in the game as far as prior ties to anyone in AoS, but the skill gap was quite obvious. You seem like a cool dude Ab and your verbal smackdown of Fulkjoo was classic but to argue a different narrative is Dima propaganda.

Just because IVAS was there does not mean we were in the same raid. I specifically remember this because when it was first said that we were going to attempt, there were 3-4 IVAS clerics in our original raid formed but our clerics showed up and they dropped the raid a while before AoW was even attempted. IVAS only had maybe 20-30 people there total and as they weren't even going to attempt, is why they were originally asked if their clerics wanted to join us. We actually had 74 OGC there total, i remember this because 2 people were left out of the raid and had to post for DKP for the hour. All kinds of randoms attack AoW when it's pulled to the zone line, that doesn't mean they are all working together.

And yeah the fulk vs atabishi video is pretty hilarious lol we are still friends. That dispute lasted like a day and we were back to normal.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider

Also, again this isn't even the original argument, it's just what korrupt is deflecting to. I never once said that OGC didn't attempt to race AoS on an AoW and lost, we can argue the logistics from our own points of view and how we saw it go down all we want. It doesn't change the fact that korrupt made a comment claiming that OGC would try to kite kill AoW in open world and AoS would always swoop in and steal it after we spent hours kiting it around, which is totally 100% false and made up. Just another of many false made up stories by korrupt. I was at 100% of OGC AoW kills during velious, and not a single time did we ever attempt to kite kill AoW in open world.

• 1Salty

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I really love how the most active recent conversation on this thread is about phinny drama like a year ago. Time to move on, fellas.

Korrupt was cool for the bit he played on agnarr during classic. I never messed with efretti so I don't know atabishi. Now, can we move on from this romance you two have and get back to talking about how concentrated the autism is on agnarr?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

There was a fucking 15 page thread when we stole their kited AoW they claimed was theirs from spawning and we'd be all banned. DBG of course did absolutely nothing because open world raiding is about who does more DPS. We remembered last night @Grisvok even got a 7 day suspension at one of the AoW's we jacked for saying "this is our fucking house" in OOC. Shit is retarded even arguing about it, I got even more brain damage here.

Foaming Foaming I had a ton of fun on the AC island and PoFear the first month. I love me some AC island in Classic, its like a baby Drusella camp or something.

• 1Like