Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
nah he would buy peoples characters when they quit. he had an awesome amount of chars, this was during amelinda time, he paid her to dupe items or rob peoples accounts so they could sell and split the profits. that was the other reason i didnt want to play there i knew about the shady ass shit. she also unbanned his friends that were caught 2boxing.

only reason to play there for sure was the $. i think he sold his rod of annihilation for $700
Pretty sure I sold him my account when I quit p99, didn't make shit on it but I never really cared for RMT.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Korrupt is like the most normal, down to earth person I’ve ever seen post on this forum. Him and Soygen. Must be something about Florida.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Korrupt is like the most normal, down to earth person I’ve ever seen post on this forum. Him and Soygen. Must be something about Florida.
Korrupt seems normal until you hear the music he listens to through voice chat.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
You guys fucking love raiding to this, stop it

One of my wifes favorite pranks is to add this song to my playlist, since I get so pissed at it. That other one too, with the bitch going "work, work, work, work"

Nickleback too, fuckin shit makes me see red.

• 3Worf

lost

<Bronze Donator>
what about

tenor.gif

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
One of my wifes favorite pranks is to add this song to my playlist, since I get so pissed at it. That other one too, with the bitch going "work, work, work, work"

Nickleback too, fuckin shit makes me see red.

Korrupt Korrupt we’d be deep in a all night kunark release leveling session and he’d log in after his chicken n rice superfood breakfast jamming that shit high on redline.

Good times

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Anyone happen to be PLing an alt or something in next week?

Not offering plat or anything, but I'll pay for a few group xp potions if that helps.

Just looking to get my SK to 50-60, if i get 60 and some AA thats just bonus. Sk is 25ish now. I'll level my shammy box myself later.

Sterling

El Presidente
Korrupt Korrupt we’d be deep in a all night kunark release leveling session and he’d log in after his chicken n rice superfood breakfast jamming that shit high on redline.

Good times
We don't talk about Kunark leveling on Phinny. Being in that premade with Xythil really got me to consider quitting.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
We don't talk about Kunark leveling on Phinny. Being in that premade with Xythil really got me to consider quitting.
Did a day at dogs in Chardok with that group. I still don't want to go back to chardok

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

What you don’t like your Bard pulling Trak to Juggs on accident and wiping us at 5 am?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Did a day at dogs in Chardok with that group. I still don't want to go back to chardok

did 50-60 in chardok the majority of it at Kennels with my static. We all had AONS on with two necros and the sound of "Skeleton Cackle" "Whip Crack" "Skeleton Cackle" "Whip Crack" for 13 hours a day gave me ptsd.

• 1Worf

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
did 50-60 in chardok the majority of it at Kennels with my static. We all had AONS on with two necros and the sound of "Skeleton Cackle" "Whip Crack" "Skeleton Cackle" "Whip Crack" for 13 hours a day gave me ptsd.

13 hours a day what a casual. I def remember you pushing for seb keys in the beginning though cause me and my 2 friends went head to head with you guys lmao

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
13 hours a day what a casual. I def remember you pushing for seb keys in the beginning though cause me and my 2 friends went head to head with you guys lmao

Yeah we didn't really understand MoM back then and I was still under P99 rules. (72 level 50s could kill Trakanon)

So we farmed 72 keys minute one of the server ran into trak and got him to 98%

We lost probably 25 raiders that day. Full geared lvl 50s who logged off and never logged back in again.

Good thing we has like 150 per raid back then.

• 3Worf