Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol emulators

Child please, you would have played with us. IB/TR is where Elaida, Myself, Starklen, Zithax and a bunch of people you've played with came from. The wildness when VP released was better than 2x any competition we've seen on the TLP's.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I hated p99. I played a monk in TMO, and I felt like every other fucking day I had to run and log out on that god damn trak ledge, it was soul sucking when I wanted to be in HS getting an adamantite club! It was like if I didnt spend all my hours farming post-trak kill then I was forever banished to "wait" logged out at the trak ledge cause the window had opened already.

And thats why I like 2box.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Child please, you would have played with us. IB/TR is where Elaida, Myself, Starklen, Zithax and a bunch of people you've played with came from. The wildness when VP released was better than 2x any competition we've seen on the TLP's.

I was laughing at the abhorrent GM

wait for it...

Korruption

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I hated p99. I played a monk in TMO, and I felt like every other fucking day I had to run and log out on that god damn trak ledge, it was soul sucking when I wanted to be in HS getting an adamantite club! It was like if I didnt spend all my hours farming post-trak kill then I was forever banished to "wait" logged out at the trak ledge cause the window had opened already.

And thats why I like 2box.

Wait you didn't have a dedicated lvl 60 Trakanon toon? And you where in TMO?

Fucking Casual.

My mage never left the ledge.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
the real question is, would holocaust play on a real TLP server if it miraculously was PVP based?

90% of Holocaust would not be able to afford the Krono cost the ones who can are in Trucidation.

It's not like they PVP anways

What happened to nizzar?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Nizzar fell in love with some female app to Trucidation and left the game to be with her.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Nizzar is actually a pretty relaxed guy, never heard him get upset really. He was also great at knowing EQ PvP on red99. Raiding too for that matter

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Wait you didn't have a dedicated lvl 60 Trakanon toon? And you where in TMO?

Fucking Casual.

My mage never left the ledge.

Lolz it was my first character. My buddy had like 10 raid geared chars in TMO and gave an alt to start playing on. Of course I chose a monk.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
nah he would buy peoples characters when they quit. he had an awesome amount of chars, this was during amelinda time, he paid her to dupe items or rob peoples accounts so they could sell and split the profits. that was the other reason i didnt want to play there i knew about the shady ass shit. she also unbanned his friends that were caught 2boxing.

only reason to play there for sure was the $. i think he sold his rod of annihilation for $700

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
nah he would buy peoples characters when they quit. he had an awesome amount of chars, this was during amelinda time, he paid her to dupe items or rob peoples accounts so they could sell and split the profits. that was the other reason i didnt want to play there i knew about the shady ass shit. she also unbanned his friends that were caught 2boxing.

only reason to play there for sure was the $. i think he sold his rod of annihilation for $700

Who was this again?

Flaw

Molten Core Raider

I had a 60 wizard on red99 with rod of annihilation, buncha other rare shit. Think the RoA was like 1 of 3 on server. Also had a 14 dwarf cleric same account bound in firepots, jboots, Lev cloak, manastone, and geared to max.

Ended up giving account to a friend of mine(redwjamz) who is jobless at 40 y/o, broke as fuck, and desperately needed money to survive. He sold all the droppables for a lot of cash. I was too lazy to even sell it on my own heh.

I don't approve of this shady shit, but somehow he got a list of every single login for p99. He would go down the list typing pw same as login and shit, and got access to an incredible amount of accounts. He'd sell their gear right off them and made a bunch of cash. If there is an afterlife he will definitely pay for this one day....or perhaps he already is in hell since he's still jobless and completely broke, gambling away any cent he obtains....

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya i remember that spreadsheet. its not bs i just dont think he likes me putting his name out there with shady actions. he also had access to tmo guild bank.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I had a 60 wizard on red99 with rod of annihilation, buncha other rare shit. Think the RoA was like 1 of 3 on server. Also had a 14 dwarf cleric same account bound in firepots, jboots, Lev cloak, manastone, and geared to max.

Ended up giving account to a friend of mine(redwjamz) who is jobless at 40 y/o, broke as fuck, and desperately needed money to survive. He sold all the droppables for a lot of cash. I was too lazy to even sell it on my own heh.

I don't approve of this shady shit, but somehow he got a list of every single login for p99. He would go down the list typing pw same as login and shit, and got access to an incredible amount of accounts. He'd sell their gear right off them and made a bunch of cash. If there is an afterlife he will definitely pay for this one day....or perhaps he already is in hell since he's still jobless and completely broke, gambling away any cent he obtains....

he should make an account here