Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
It would be nice to have some consistency. I'll get a solid group together and then one guy will go LD and another will go afk for 10 minutes. I think I've spent more time looking for replacements than actually killing shit.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm going to level an alt soon probably. Popped a krono on my other account opening day, but haven't even logged in yet. Don't want it to go to waste.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm going to level an alt soon probably. Popped a krono on my other account opening day, but haven't even logged in yet. Don't want it to go to waste.
How often do they do xp weekends like our last one? Id like to level some alts as well but Id like to minimize the time spent doing it.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
Ya last year for the July 4th long weekend they had 76% bonus XP/Faction/Rare Spawn going. Can't remember why it was such a random number, maybe for 1776 I suppose.

rad

Lord of Guk
More from our boy Colors, keep the dream alive bro! One day you'll have the train set mommy promised!

colorsfun.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm starting to wonder if he's meta trolling us by pulling this retarded shit with FoH posters so we talk about him.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Oh shit there are audio cues for charm breaking? Need that in my life. It's so hard to grab even 15 seconds afk as an ENC. You gotta be within sight of your monitor FFS and it's all because of the randomness of charm. Audio cue would literally improve quality of life by 80%.

So you guys mentioned Mabbus? Had a run in with him today. Biggest tool ever. Will post hilarious screenshots later.

Goin on 8 hours at Hamlord. I weeded out all the pure casters for other replacements, so if it drops, it's mine (got NBG going, which is more than fair considering the 3 Yaks that have dropped). Dinged 50 here in this turdstomp. I better fucking get my SMR. I don't get why it has to be so damn rare. It's like 3x more rare than FBSS/SSOY.

Edit: LOL Have had run ins with Colors too. He's a tool.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I could have quested 20 Steins and sold them cheap to afford an SMR by now.. God no wonder people can't play EQ anymore. Fuck this item. Such bullshit because if it wasn't Spell Haste 2 which is an absolute must for an Enchanter I wouldn't bother. But Djarn's is also near impossible to get atm and is the rare drop (or is it, they've switched it around twice iirc.)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I could have quested 20 Steins and sold them cheap to afford an SMR by now.. God no wonder people can't play EQ anymore. Fuck this item. Such bullshit because if it wasn't Spell Haste 2 which is an absolute must for an Enchanter I wouldn't bother. But Djarn's is also near impossible to get atm and is the rare drop (or is it, they've switched it around twice iirc.)
whats ur char name Morrow