Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Currently powering through Brewing so I can start pumping out Qeynos Teas! Will update when I can actually make them!

Needless

Toe Sucker
what do SSOY's go for anyway? might sell a krono or w/e to buy 1 (2 eventually) since thats all there is for rangers in classic

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
lots of drama already tonight boys and it ain't even midnight yet.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
lots of drama already tonight boy and it ain't even midnight yet.

just had some Shit tier Enc from <What the Guk> pick into our AM camp and it spawned.

I ran in to him charm killing it at 40% I charmed it and ran it back to my camp.

He didn't have despell memed and didn't know charm resets damage done so we killed it and he died to the two other mobs.

It dropped the robes so we linked it to him.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Perfect.

Probably camped SMR for 15-20 HRs on Phinny and I believe we saw one, shit was depressing.

And SSOYs are still going for about 900p as of this afternoon. Krono's about 1200p.

Also having a hard time making myself level on this server. After doing Ragefire & Phinny, and surprisingly missing out on the XP bonus this last weekend, motivation hasn't been there.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
So anyone have an idea of what guilds are shaking out to be somewhat "competitive" guilds. I know there's faceless but not really sure past that.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
So anyone have an idea of what guilds are shaking out to be somewhat "competitive" guilds. I know there's faceless but not really sure past that.
I decided I'm going to build out my guild <Hellyeah> to a the level we can do raid content. Got a few real solid 40+ FoHers at the moment, would love to have you aboard on the ground floor.

That goes for anybody else in this thread as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So the streamer guy has asked me to be his raid leader of our guild of almost five hundred fucking members.

I had no idea this guy was so big until I watched his stream and saw 10k people watch him play EQ.

So 90% of these idiots won't get past lvl 10 but if this cult guild stays around I'm going to use it to cherry pick all the loot I need.

Five hundred members. The guy is making don't bank.

I've already invited almost every 40+ member to the guild so I may just fuck with it and make a core of people and gear us out.

If these idiots can actually level to 50 that remains to be seen even if 50 out of FIVE HUNDRED hit max we are guuchi.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I decided I'm going to build out my guild <Hellyeah> to a the level we can do raid content. Got a few real solid 40+ FoHers at the moment, would love to have you aboard on the ground floor.

That goes for anybody else in this thread as well.

This is what I like to hear. My brother and friends currently have a 50 enc, sk, shaman and im at 47 (why this shit gotta release the weekend im moving) on my bard. Probably gonna box a cleric up on the next exp weekend.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
1bca5f00117858f5e662184b9aaa0090.png

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Yeah, been jonesing for green chat and don't want to enter the unknown.

I am still stuck at not having a clue what to play. Used to play a Cleric in old ~PoP so I know that content. Just wanted to play something different and trying to make something stick.

Enchanter sounds fun and a level of play that maybe I am missing. Plus, shenanigans can ensue.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
This is what I like to hear. My brother and friends currently have a 50 enc, sk, shaman and im at 47 (why this shit gotta release the weekend im moving) on my bard. Probably gonna box a cleric up on the next exp weekend.
let's get the party going. what are the names? i'll get at you in game.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yeah, been jonesing for green chat and don't want to enter the unknown.

I am still stuck at not having a clue what to play. Used to play a Cleric in old ~PoP so I know that content. Just wanted to play something different and trying to make something stick.

Enchanter sounds fun and a level of play that maybe I am missing. Plus, shenanigans can ensue.
what's your name in game, i'll get you tagged asap.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
haha, in fairness, this time around i did just straight up jack his camp in order to get a reaction out of him, and by god it was a good one. unfortunately i fucked up my tell window trying to screenshot and lost most of it. he told me he has a show on MTV then asked me to call his cell phone. I was going to but i couldn't figure out how to set my phone up to record a call and he had already fucked off by the time i did.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I bet it's Dan Cortez, he hasn't been the same since MTV Sports got cancelled.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
haha, in fairness, this time around i did just straight up jack his camp in order to get a reaction out of him, and by god it was a good one. unfortunately i fucked up my tell window trying to screenshot and lost most of it. he told me he has a show on MTV then asked me to call his cell phone. I was going to but i couldn't figure out how to set my phone up to record a call and he had already fucked off by the time i did.

Thats def RyanTwin.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users
just had some Shit tier Enc from <What the Guk> pick into our AM camp and it spawned.

I ran in to him charm killing it at 40% I charmed it and ran it back to my camp.

He didn't have despell memed and didn't know charm resets damage done so we killed it and he died to the two other mobs.

ah, one of my fave strats. Did this on a named in solb on fippy once. Was pretty sweet because, other grp was, in fact, trying to steal a named even though we were camping the spawn.

What's the lesson kids? Know what can possibly erase your mobs aggro / dmg done when dealing with contested!