Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol.

Aryas.

Another SSOY. I guess going NBG even as the only pure caster was a mistake. At least I might have got one or two SSOY and been able to trade for SMR. I'm about ready to seppuku. Who has one for me for 2 Kronos? Fuck this shit.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm starting to wonder if he's meta trolling us by pulling this retarded shit with FoH posters so we talk about him.

He has no way of knowing who is an FOH poster in game other than if their character names are in this thread or they are 1:1 like yours. He ain't meta trolling.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Pretty sure foh is for "fuck outta here." I know this because I follow a black guy on twitter.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
yerm yerm here's the proof

proof.jpg

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So long story short, my group forms and heads to solb, a much stronger team rolls into freeti because some of us are shittyass and cant find our way around fucking solb. Ranger picks over and says its clear looks like someone may have wiped but the mobs are all up, so we pick over.

Turns out the ranger killed keg, who then returns the favor. My group is all rabble rabble rabble for a bit, until I say "I have proof that you fucked with keg first and got him killed." About 5 minutes later, half rez effected, ranger pulls like 5 mobs, calls it 3, and blames the enchanter - who DOES suck.

46 cleric lfg no shitters

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So long story short, my group forms and heads to solb, a much stronger team rolls into freeti because some of us are shittyass and cant find our way around fucking solb. Ranger picks over and says its clear looks like someone may have wiped but the mobs are all up, so we pick over.

Turns out the ranger killed keg, who then returns the favor. My group is all rabble rabble rabble for a bit, until I say "I have proof that you fucked with keg first and got him killed." About 5 minutes later, half rez effected, ranger pulls like 5 mobs, calls it 3, and blames the enchanter - who DOES suck.

46 cleric lfg no shitters

Yeah that was some fun times man! I'm going to just get something to eat and come back later.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
and this is where you realize its hard to train at efreeti caues the mobs dont see invis, so you charm mobs and give them dmf and laugh. efreeti is such a clusterfuck

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
11 Hours no SMR. Paid 2 kronos. At least I'm max level 50. Literally almost quit.

Edit: Got a Krono for 800p just now though, that was cool.

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Damn bad luck? I slept all day, but yea you needed xp anyway so wasn't a waste

@Keystone that plane stuff sounds lovely, I am in for some communist style raids. It will be like my brief time on eci

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Btw, for buffs, what I've been doing is I make a small window that only has spell worn off messages. The only problem is it is usually filled with awakened from mes messages too.

Also I did do audio cue things on my enchanter and I didn't use any addons. Not sure how I did it though.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Damn bad luck? I slept all day, but yea you needed xp anyway so wasn't a waste

@Keystone that plane stuff sounds lovely, I am in for some communist style raids. It will be like my brief time on eci

Really bad luck apparently. Other people at least get it to spawn and get a bunch of legs. Was so shit.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Haha trying to solo camp something in perma as a cleric == impossible. Really annoying when greys will attack you. I ended up having to root like 10 little annoying assgoblins and zone out. Can't blast them down because of all the healers.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Ok here's how the audio triggers work:

audiotriggz.jpg

I think that other solution is probably better. The sounds are kind of painful if you wear headphones.