Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
This 400lb bed-bound sloth is my spirit animal.

Grindin EQ all day on disability and welfare.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hahahaha I saw that fat bastard earlier, I was like god damn people are actually watching this? Then I became digusted with Twitch culture as a whole, and said fuck it and went back to playing EQ.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Really pisses me off that Abidashi guy is online right now. How is that fair? I assume they are so incompetent they didn't check that he too was doing the same thing and nobody has actually petitioned him?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Tikkle Rap Battling on stream.

I watched for about 2 minutes, just to see if that was his actual personality, and not a troll. Time not well spent. Information not happily gained. How did he pick up such poppin street slang in his bed?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So I go to efreeti in main. Group there, have a nice chat. Go to tiny instance with only 7. full spawns. I take of them and then a few mins later someone calls camp check. Then I get this

EQ000066.jpg

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
atabishi is the guy that trained? fuck that guy. cant wait to train him. he used to train me on phinigel just cause i boxed, never fought him for a camp or said a word, one day he comes through sirens, sees me killing shit and just bombs me and says "fuck boxers" and leaves. guy needs to be shit on. he is totally the guy to come dps race u so you train him and he fraps it. what u need to do is fraps him broadcasting at the same time, go hard on him and bitch like a mother to the GM's, i bet that would do something at least.

/endrant

and dude that is the GO TO phrase at efreeti. i had SO many people say that shit to me last server.. "dude i was just coming back our group wiped" and a lot of the times I'd be like dude i've been here an hour.. and hes like yeah we had a long walk back etc etc. its like clockwork, it amazes me how many low life people there are that use that phrase to guilt people. it's like get fucked not falling for that. this is why most of the time its necros farming efreeti cause people say U TRAINED ME TOOK MY CAMP NOW I SHALL TRAIN YOU FOR HOURS! PREPARE THYSELF!

Last edited:

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
One of the guys with this guy is Zoma, in Faceless Empire. I think what happened was the retards died a natural death and were mad that someone got to efreeti before they got back, which they never did btw. Gave it to a nice group because I needed to sleep. Idiots.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
so apparently there is some sort of CS presence here because I just got 14 days for this:

View attachment 143436
easy time.

there were quite a few others too, including the one where all three ran into the lava, rolf. i do appreciate the timing though since I can now go outside and enjoy this lovely weather.
Sir you deserve a medal. Thank you for your service.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Really pisses me off that Abidashi guy is online right now. How is that fair? I assume they are so incompetent they didn't check that he too was doing the same thing and nobody has actually petitioned him?
When he initially started the shit I was in kegs group and he disappeared for a few days so I imagine he got a suspension. Wasn't fucking 14 days though thats for sure.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users