Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
14 day suspension for a first offense, half a fucking month, for training some kid that deserved it. These assholes can get fucked imo. You should all quit and have a_skeleton_03 put up an emu instead. (is that even possible? heh)

After 4,5,even 6 boxing on live, I dont think I could play EQ without boxing anymore. Too fucking boring.

Just look at any EQ agnarr or phinny stream on Twitch, 99% of them you click on are sitting on their asses not doing anything.

Also IMO, vanilla EQ sucks. It got way better during Kunark and even better in Velious.

Damn twitchy kids. Have no respect for immersion.
clint-eastwood-640x263.png

Enchanters suck, don't play one.*

*I say this because there are a million fucking enchanters right now.
I guarantee you, people are playing chanters for farming ability, not to have as a main. Rare is the player who wants to main what largely becomes a buffbot by PoP. Of course, some of us just like purple text.

Sterling

El Presidente
I guarantee you, people are playing chanters for farming ability, not to have as a main. Rare is the player who wants to main what largely becomes a buffbot by PoP. Of course, some of us just like purple text.
There's a decent amount of mezzing in PoP raids. But yeah enchanters don't stack particularly well on raids.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
14 day suspension for a first offense, half a fucking month, for training some kid that deserved it. These assholes can get fucked imo. You should all quit and have a_skeleton_03 put up an emu instead. (is that even possible? heh)

It's not hard at all to put up an emu server, I fucked around with it a bit. It's a shitload of work tuning all the mobs, abilities, etc. from the base emu code though. Especially if you want to try to make a classic server. I'm too lazy for that shit but I'd def play on an FoH emu if anyone ever set it up.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Currently holding LGuk king easily with a completely naked 48 chanter and a 42 ranger. Chanters are retarded.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Really pisses me off that Abidashi guy is online right now. How is that fair? I assume they are so incompetent they didn't check that he too was doing the same thing and nobody has actually petitioned him?

Pretty crazy that picking into someone elses camp and outright KSing someone with your illegal automation boxes is totally fine. But defending yourself from that isn't.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
When did they go back to enforcing stuff like that? Could have sworn last couple TLPs were the wild west in that regard

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
More

EQ000069.jpg

Some Faceless were there a few mins later and said clearly I was here first and they backed off luckily. Faceless waiting for anotehr instance and pickin over. It's not in the ss, but after I asked how is he calling efreeti, he just kept saying "efreeti camped".

Last edited:

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Dispute that shit, Keg. We need our fearless and hated leader.
As far as I can tell there is no way to do that, I'm not even able to login to their website. At no point did a GM even speak with me about the situation, I was abruptly disconnected from the game and sent an automated email saying I was suspended 14 days for training.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
As far as I can tell there is no way to do that, I'm not even able to login to their website. At no point did a GM even speak with me about the situation, I was abruptly disconnected from the game and sent an automated email saying I was suspended 14 days for training.
U have to make a new account to petition, its lame but yeah.

Got no pelts, havent seen any drop where I'm grinding shrug. Got plats!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
you have bad word filter on.

I know I literally just finally turned it off. Hadn't turned it back off on this fresh install yet. Used to be just /badword off or something, but I couldn't find it. Found it though after digging around.

U have to make a new account to petition, its lame but yeah.

Got no pelts, havent seen any drop where I'm grinding shrug. Got plats!

Any caster mob can drop them. You should be seeing them. They are "hides" and show the level of spells they make. need on them in all groups.