Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Doing a clean install now on another computer. Also do an uninstall on the computer it was on, one download and one install and I wound up with 3 different installs on my program list and the uninstall just says "unexpected" error so who knows.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Learned something new today. Stuck EQ in google cause I'm lazy to get the download at daybreak games. This is what came up.

Emotional Intelligence Test. EQ reflects a person's ability to empathize with others: identify, evaluate, control and express emotions ones own emotions; perceive, and assess others' emotions; use emotions to facilitate thinking, understand emotional meanings.

I flunk apparently.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Shieeeet i click a random EQ stream on twitch and burytoe's just talking about how his dad molested people and fucked up his family

Bless the EQ playerbase

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm surprised no one has mentioned, click the options in the Advanced Loot window and uncheck "Use Advanced Loot", it'll go back to the old style loot windows that only pop up when you right click corpse.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I like the new loot window, though. Exactly because you dont have to click on every single damn corpse. Add in /hidecorpse looted and youre golden. You can keep the loot window minimized. When I was boxing, I would set op a master looter and while my dudes were meleeing some trash I would go through the loot on my loot dude.

• 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Take 2 minutes to educate yourself on the Auto-Loot system and be grateful you did for ever and all time.

It is literally a set-it and forget-it system that makes sure get everything you want and doesn't waste your time with the bullshit loot or having to find bodies under a stack of other mobs. It is brilliant.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Seriously you fucking grouchy old fogeys, advance loot is one of the best things they've ever added to the game.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
AdvLoot is definitely a good change, it just could really be helped even by just adding some tool tips or something on its UI.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Seriously you fucking grouchy old fogeys, advance loot is one of the best things they've ever added to the game.

Everyone goes through it I think. We hate it the first time we experience it and resist it with everything we've got. And then we learn how to use it and love it. It's probably the best loot system out there really.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah once you figure out the auto loot system its pretty awesome, especially if you box. I did hate it at first but its amazing now

PS I see atabishii leveling more boxes up at swirling mists in lavastorm pick..3 necros this time and a bard named Being. Wonder what hes up to.. boxing more, selling his mages? leveling necros to sell?

Last edited:
  • 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It definitely improves the game experience once you figure it out, but the interface is not intuitive in the least.

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Yeah once you figure out the auto loot system its pretty awesome, especially if you box. I did hate it at first but its amazing now, specially if you afk kill stuff wink..

PS I see atabishii leveling more boxes up at swirling mists in lavastorm pick..3 necros this time and a bard named Being. Wonder what hes up to.. boxing more, selling his mages? leveling necros to sell?
Idk but you should train him.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I would but my first box group got 14 day suspension so I rerolled. DBG goin hard. In two weeks I can use that group to train him, haha

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
you got a 14 day too? for what?

People reporting me boxing, I left my pets finishing a mob to go take a shower came back they said I was "unattended" killing and bam 14 days. It sucks but boxing you level fast and waiting 2 weeks for level 20 aint worth it