Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Well it's not exactly direct. Someone else is buying the ring for 5 and I'm paying 6 for rokyls, but yea, it feels that way.
yeah I know but I doubt you'll ever find Djarn and Rokyl's that close in price again

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah do the deal less someones baiting you to sell your djarn then the other guy disappears on rokyl. Honestly rokyl easier to farm, spawns every x hours and either drops it or he doesnt. Efreeti you might not even see in the time rokyl will respawn and drops boots msot of the damn time.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Well the ring person was a few hours ago, but apparently I waited too long and they bought one. They were legit tho they were begging me but I wouldn't leave Djarn's camp. But I still got nonstop tells for 4 krono so it;'s a 2 krono difference.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well if you got bugged for 4kr, then ask 5 or 6, someone will buy it, just matter of time, at night or in the morning. Theres no ragefireprices anymore which used to parse the auction channel in CL so people could check the plat value so now people are even more in the dark. 4kr though damn, djarns were like 7-9 in beginning of ragefire and phini. Boots I think were 3-4.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I got the 5 kronobucks from the previously mentioned person. Damn didn't know kronobucks parceled straight to your inventory.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well if you got bugged for 4kr, then ask 5 or 6, someone will buy it, just matter of time, at night or in the morning. Theres no ragefireprices anymore which used to parse the auction channel in CL so people could check the plat value so now people are even more in the dark. 4kr though damn, djarns were like 7-9 in beginning of ragefire and phini. Boots I think were 3-4.

Agnarr TLP Server Auctions Price Check That's the Agnarr version. Saw it on the TLP forums listed a few days ago

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
What is the deal with joining Faceless now? Just hit 45 (missed the first week) so getting close to that level.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Finally found it, went thru all the possible options one by one to see what would turn off that window I couldn't close or drag. Quest overlay.

Also found under claim I had 19 potions of adventure, not sure if you can claim those on agnarr or not. I had 3 bottles of hastened adventure as well.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Finally found it, went thru all the possible options one by one to see what would turn off that window I couldn't close or drag. Quest overlay.

Also found under claim I had 19 potions of adventure, not sure if you can claim those on agnarr or not. I had 3 bottles of hastened adventure as well.

Nope, can't be claimed.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Well have 800 of the currency whatever it's called. I can't imagine spending it on anything they have in there except a potion for more xp.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user