Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Needless

Toe Sucker
that darkie struggle brah, little brownies and unicorns out for your ass when you step in their hood

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I wish I started a second account. My enchanter is almost 18 and I would like a way to XPsolo.

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
how much exp bonus was there that past weekend? shits so slow but thankfully nowhere near as bad as phinigel was. It's pretty nutty how people got 50 in a few days

there better be an exp weekend for the july weekend so i can just poopsock some EQ like a true sperglord

Slow? Exp gain is considerably faster than it was on classic servers.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
enchanter cleric is pretty OP. not too late to PL the cleric up lol. People got to like 40 in the 2nd day before the xp bonus so the xp bonus must have been nuts. lavastorm xp still seems broken so double that and woosh fly to 33 then hit solb to 50 in no time.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I watched a video on the loot system and how to set it. I'm doing a new install now. The loot system they had looked nothing like mine and was dated two weeks ago. He referred to a lot of stuff I've read in this thread. Advanced loot options and such, didn't have that. I had a window that would pop up, no settings for AN,AG, and such like he had. Hopefully the new instlal fixes it.

Pulling for 3 mages, and enchanter, a cleric and myself worked great. I was basically there to get the 6th man bonus and volunteered to pull. Got several levels in a few minutes, wish it always worked out like that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh and unless you're a Cleric needing to see corpses for rezzing /hidecorpse always is far superior to /hidecorpse looted.

Auto hides every corpse the second they die, and in every zone you go into so you don't need to /hidecorpse all everytime.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
People reporting me boxing, I left my pets finishing a mob to go take a shower came back they said I was "unattended" killing and bam 14 days. It sucks but boxing you level fast and waiting 2 weeks for level 20 aint worth it

What mob do you literally leave your pets on to finish while you go take a shower wouldn't just die in 10 seconds anyways?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I actually like seeing all the corpses. Makes the zones feel lived in to me.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Getting lots of Kronos from making good trades and farming doesn't feel nearly as good/cool as plat used to feel.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I actually like seeing all the corpses. Makes the zones feel lived in to me.

Seeing small and medium corpses are OK, seeing a lot of ogres laying around not so much. Not been many places but so far only seen 1 ogre and 1 barb, seen enough wood elves to last a lifetime. No erudites as of yet.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
What mob do you literally leave your pets on to finish while you go take a shower wouldn't just die in 10 seconds anyways?

Shadowmen. Again I think they're overreacting with 14 days, could have done 3 or 7 at most. And lets not forget your subscription time ticks away, so half time of my 6 kronos gone like that. 14 days for training on keg? total BS. Hopefully they calm down after the initial rush, but if they're all acting like GM Remdag then we're doomed. Trade anything with someone that RMTs, account share with someone that RMTs, he'll ban your account when he catches them and say its association to RMT activities. Even if the account share was one time over a year ago. DBG just doesnt know how to customer service, figured they would have learned after ragefire or phinigel. Be careful bros

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Shadowmen. Again I think they're overreacting with 14 days, could have done 3 or 7 at most. And lets not forget your subscription time ticks away, so half time of my 6 kronos gone like that. 14 days for training on keg? total BS. Hopefully they calm down after the initial rush, but if they're all acting like GM Remdag then we're doomed. Trade anything with someone that RMTs, account share with someone that RMTs, he'll ban your account when he catches them and say its association to RMT activities. Even if the account share was one time over a year ago. DBG just doesnt know how to customer service, figured they would have learned after ragefire or phinigel. Be careful bros

Idiot is going to run them out of business. You CANNOT ban people for having a Krono that was ever a part of an RMTer. There is no way for people to know. And the Kronos originally came from t he fucking source anyways so who gives a fuck. If I got a ban/suspension for accidentally picking up a krono that was tainted I would absolutely lose my shit. Bad things would happen to whoever hit that button.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I feel like I shouldn't even post this...

EQ000095.jpg

Happy ending tho. Had I not put the other one on an alt I woulda had to not only Origin but also log on an alt, take one out of shared, log back off and then gate.

Are you guys sure this thing is rare?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Nagafen's Lair 54 lol. You could just destroy them and buy the 20 tokens of reclamation and reclaim them later. I did that for hiero cloaks, its like 20 reclaims for 10 bucks of SC (1000) or 2 months of saved SC. 20 hiero cloaks worth of krono paid off 10 bucks easy.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Idiot is going to run them out of business. You CANNOT ban people for having a Krono that was ever a part of an RMTer. There is no way for people to know. And the Kronos originally came from t he fucking source anyways so who gives a fuck. If I got a ban/suspension for accidentally picking up a krono that was tainted I would absolutely lose my shit. Bad things would happen to whoever hit that button.

One krono probably not but 10 or more maybe. Few weeks prior to Agnarr they've been extremely sensitive. Banned a lot of RMTers. I had a buddy who raided with an RMT, let him use his porter back in the beginning of classic phinigel, just one time logged into it to port, never again. Last month, so over a year later, when they banned RMTer they linked the IP to the porter account and banned it. Told the porter owner that he had sold his account, a 13 year old account that he had played prior to sharing it, and for the time since he let RMTer on it to port (more than a year from classic phinigel to ldon phinigel). He had to harass them for 2 weeks, they kept closing his petition telling him he sold his account, just because the RMTer accessed it one time. Full retard.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Should I buy Rokyls for 6? Got someone willing to sell it. Selling a ring for 5 in a bit so I'm basically paying 1.