Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have access to an SK for a few weeks if you want to do somethin.

Ok, cool. The cleric is 18 and the enchanter is 36, so I am trying to catch up the cleric. I can't decide if I want to start up two new characters to play while my leveling buddy is offline or figure out how to box him too. Not sure what combo I would do after having the enc/cleric.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure is a lot of people who care what some random idiot on the internet says about them in a video game chat.

Turning into elementary school where you run to the teacher cause someone called you a bad name.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I want to buy into this server, just unsure if I should wait until after kunark or not

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
ATTENTION ALL EQ AGNARR LURKERS

has some neckbeard shitbag unjustly stolen your camp? trained you? fucked over your group?

well you've come to the right place friend. @a_skeleton_03 has named me special prosecutor of EverQuest related drama (SPEQRD) and I intend to bring great honor to that badge. Fires of Heaven internet forum is more than happy to put all your Agnarr related EQ drama on display for the world to see. and, as we have demonstrated, WE GET RESULTS.

so, got a beef? make sure you bring plenty of screenshots (visual evidence is both legally compelling and fun to look at) and hop into the thread with it and put all of your Agnarr enemies on blast.

no issue is too minor for me to consider. whether you got trained while attempting Naggy or someone KS'd your fire beetle, all cases are treated equally. so sign up now and join the fun!

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

has some neckbeard shitbag unjustly stolen your camp? trained you? fucked over your group?

well you've come to the right place friend. @a_skeleton_03 has named me special prosecutor of EverQuest related drama (SPEQRD) and I intend to bring great honor to that badge. Fires of Heaven internet forum is more than happy to put all your Agnarr related EQ drama on display for the world to see. and, as we have demonstrated, WE GET RESULTS.

so, got a beef? make sure you bring plenty of screenshots (visual evidence is both legally compelling and fun to look at) and hop into the thread with it and put all of your Agnarr enemies on blast.

no issue is too minor for me to consider. whether you got trained while attempting Naggy or someone KS'd your fire beetle, all cases are treated equally. so sign up now and join the fun!

You coming back when you get unbanned?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

LOL wtf? Like putting criminals in charge of criminals. Pretty damn sad, you are so alike Dima it's uncanny, present one face to the public(usually on a forum) and completely different in-game.

• 7Salty
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

God bless Keg and our endless appetite for EQ Drama. Something no other MMO has been able to deliver in a meaningful way!

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Enchanter cleric mage shaman druid necromancer

Enchanter sucks, CLR DRU SHM are basically gimmes, NEC MAG are moderately time consuming. So not too many of the trivial ones in that mix but not a ton of the insane ones.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls

wut

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
LOL wtf? Like putting criminals in charge of criminals. Pretty damn sad, you are so alike Dima it's uncanny, present one face to the public(usually on a forum) and completely different in-game.
First faggot to the ovens

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Considering keg was totally open about all of his in game exploits how did you come to this conclusion?

• 1Like