Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
LOL wtf? Like putting criminals in charge of criminals. Pretty damn sad, you are so alike Dima it's uncanny, present one face to the public(usually on a forum) and completely different in-game.

I can't imagine this is going to be a productive line of discussion, bro. You know how foolish I'd look in some of my crusades at times? I see this going that direction pretty rapidly if you're not careful.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Please, what is wanna be alpha male going to do? I haven't broken any rules and he has no authority over anything in EQ.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's there when something is actually funny. Like that idiot trying to extort 75pp from some lowbies for a camp in uguk ;P

Keg is attempting to draw out more of that for our viewing pleasure. You should thank him.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Keg is attempting to draw out more of that for our viewing pleasure. You should thank him.

Going to come regardless and "prosecutor" implies a lot more then trying to give entertainment. Like saying to dissolve association with a guild because some member was an ass-hat.

• 1Salty

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Going to come regardless and "prosecutor" implies a lot more then trying to give entertainment. Like saying to dissolve association with a guild because some member was an ass-hat.

Prosecution has meant tagging Korrupt, Zaide, Cupie and seeing what happens. Or disseminating assholery to the larger community.

Bitch u retarded.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's like a time machine going back 17 years to the "frat sheep mentality" in here. Anyhow enjoy your games, not going to shit up thread anymore.

Edit: So I don't add more, to the below : Pot meet kettle.

Last edited:
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It's like a time machine going back 17 years to the "frat sheep mentality" in here. Anyhow enjoy your games, not going to shit up thread anymore.
Deep breaths nerd. Its only video games.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider

Lol... tons of us in FE. That wouldn't happen. I like seeing retards getting weeded out though. We owe no allegiance to retards and their absence certainly can't be anything but positive.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I think we first vote @Atabishi off the island
Speaking of. Look at this little turd.

EQ000157.jpg

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

Edit: So I don't add more, to the below : Pot meet kettle.

You're kind of retarded if you thought anything more was going to happen than more silly posts. There weren't going to be any consequences here or in EQ, except maybe some flame posts. Be less autistic.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Having trouble deciding on my second character to level. It will certainly be a caster but I can't decide between Enchanter, Necro or maybe Wizard. Really leaning toward Necro though.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Having trouble deciding on my second character to level. It will certainly be a caster but I can't decide between Enchanter, Necro or maybe Wizard. Really leaning toward Necro though.

I did necro, so I can at least afk in the middle of farming which happens often. Enchanter seems to be all about charm, so you can't really afk and have to deal with the people dispelling it. Necro I can just fd and go afk if I need too and no really tries to dispel dots to be the ultimate douche and I can heal myself. This is mainly for HG farming, as I don't want want to deal with dungeon crap. Enchanter is probably a lot more profitable, but a lot more risky, especially without a healer box.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty