Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Tactician

Ancient
I was just promoted to GM at work, which leaves my free time to play a time-expensive game like EQ basically zero. PM me and let me know if anyone wants a 50 mage, some basic lguk loot and loam encrusted. May as well have someone get some use out of it

Bump. Don't want to shit up the thread too hard with this, but I'm looking to keep the account in the foh forum bro family, so to speak

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lol I got guildkicked legacyinc because on stream I put an infowars banner and shitlord officer tried to keep the 10 krono I guildbanked

VGa06

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lol hard to really tell from the blurry icon but is Crisper a 13 year old Asian kid?

I live for this shit tbh

"I had the discussion with you. You fucking stream political crazy shit, you rant a shit ton, you are a fucking asshole, and a god damn troll. You belong in a room with padded walls" - Crisper

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Zithax

Molten Core Raider
I live for this shit tbh

"I had the discussion with you. You fucking stream political crazy shit, you rant a shit ton, you are a fucking asshole, and a god damn troll. You belong in a room with padded walls" - Crisper
yo ask him how many puppies and pillows his safe space has ??

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Lol I got guildkicked legacyinc because on stream I put an infowars banner and shitlord officer tried to keep the 10 krono I guildbanked

VGa06

Omg Cab, Join my guild! I need someone else to say "Donald Trump is the best President since Lincoln" in 2100 player streamer guildchat.

Also, Speaking of guild drama. I get told by the Guild Leader we need to make sure we aren't hoarding loot to the core. I tell him that is a dumb idea because the core/officers are the ones who pull the weight and should be rewarded he concedes but I still want to make sure everyone is happy.

So resist shield drops off CT and we give it to a monk in the guild named Lethan and within 24 hours later he ghosts with it. I'm pretty sure the 5 or so eye of innys are going to disappear too.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Omg Cab, Join my guild! I need someone else to say "Donald Trump is the best President since Lincoln" in 2100 player streamer guildchat.

Also, Speaking of guild drama. I get told by the Guild Leader we need to make sure we aren't hoarding loot to the core. I tell him that is a dumb idea because the core/officers are the ones who pull the weight and should be rewarded he concedes but I still want to make sure everyone is happy.

So resist shield drops off CT and we give it to a monk in the guild named Lethan and within 24 hours later he ghosts with it. I'm pretty sure the 5 or so eye of innys are going to disappear too.

dont stress the eyes they drop ALL the time.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Never realized how OP the new dot revamp is, necros do crazy dot dmg cause they share dots with shamans, druids arent bad. Shamans are gonna plow shit in kunark though. I mean wtf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sol B xp sucks!! 2 hours 2 yellow....

Sol B has always sucked. I never understood why people LOVED leveling in the place compared to Guk. There's seriously less than half the camps available in there and in progression 1/5 the picks.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Never realized how OP the new dot revamp is, necros do crazy dot dmg cause they share dots with shamans, druids arent bad. Shamans are gonna plow shit in kunark though. I mean wtf

Dat Envenomed Bolt is pretty ridiculous even with just a Serpentine Bracer. I use the Blight hammer and Envenomed Bolt a lot now and just wreck stuff.

Question on the White Dragonscale Cloak. For the enhanced dmg focus. Does it work for every DOT tick or just DD?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Dat Envenomed Bolt is pretty ridiculous even with just a Serpentine Bracer. I use the Blight hammer and Envenomed Bolt a lot now and just wreck stuff.

Question on the White Dragonscale Cloak. For the enhanced dmg focus. Does it work for every DOT tick or just DD?

DD only.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Agnarrkills is not up to date right now but yes, Faceless is still the only guild who cleared all apparently.
We just need to finish the PoS islands grind to be done with classic in Wraith (euro trash united :p ).

Well I'm whipping up the zerg to two scheduled sky nights a week plus a third causal one. Need to key 300 people.