Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Had some bard named midcity KS a clerics Grimrot then try and sell them the Wrong quest item for Krono then when I called him out he tried to say he would MQ the first one but he was trying to get our cleric to hand in his pieces just to fuck him over.

Entire guild is filled with junkies

I was thinking of bringing my hardcore larping Necro to Grimrot for some shenanigans. He's leveling on the scenic route a bit though.

But speaking of that. Anyone who wants to grind up some lowbies on the 4th weekend PM me and lets do some planning.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
No. The rule pretty much explicitly say you can't monopolize all spawns rather than defining killstealing. A Mage box group is completely designed to AFK farm with limitless sustain and never has to move. So they don't really go there. I've only seen one box of 3 group but they cant just AFK pet farm with necros and shamans there at all.

Probably a net loss so they don't bother. The giants spawn insanely fast though.

Yeah Ive got all ishva robes on my mages, my first setup is ench/4mage/cleric.. The mage pets are pretty weak, I mean water is good dps but dies so fast after level 33/41 pet spells, so earth is the way to go from there and with pet taunt they can rotate aggro to take away from charm pet tanking. The /pet taunt is fuckin awesome. So is the /pet stop. It is too bad necro pets got nerfed with mage pets, I didnt think they were OP as mage pets.

I've never seen that rule be enforced, I mean its kind of like a camp if you ask me, and dps wins. I did see someone get in trouble for repeatedly "roleplaying" killing hasten the evil gnome, which was lulzy but he did it for a week straight before a GM slapped him on the wrist with a 3 day vacation. Also now they added a grizzly bear to the rotation of hasten/bro Z.

On ragefire there was a necro that was automated killing HGs, I wonder if hes on here too. He'd walk to the house south, which I've recently learned has a parcel npc (wtf?) and sell there/parcel probably then walk back and farm. It was pretty low cover but I farmed Z a lot and he was always there on the same route.

Have you checked out ice giants? Used to be a good camp too, and you sell the toes to mages doing the water focus quest.

Grimrot, lulz. Figure the drama would be quillmane and ishva.. It's nuts that ishva spawns out in the open in the karanas, and he respawns like 20-30 seconds after you kill him. That's why farming ishva robes for 300p is pretty lucrative cause you can bind there, kill him, bank the robe or /destroy (and use tokens of reclaimation later) and just sell to 300p lazy fucks and gate back get another.

I was a lazy fuck in that regard =P

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Ive got all ishva robes on my mages, my first setup is ench/4mage/cleric.. The mage pets are pretty weak, I mean water is good dps but dies so fast after level 33/41 pet spells, so earth is the way to go from there and with pet taunt they can rotate aggro to take away from charm pet tanking. The /pet taunt is fuckin awesome. So is the /pet stop. It is too bad necro pets got nerfed with mage pets, I didnt think they were OP as mage pets.

I've never seen that rule be enforced, I mean its kind of like a camp if you ask me, and dps wins. I did see someone get in trouble for repeatedly "roleplaying" killing hasten the evil gnome, which was lulzy but he did it for a week straight before a GM slapped him on the wrist with a 3 day vacation. Also now they added a grizzly bear to the rotation of hasten/bro Z.

On ragefire there was a necro that was automated killing HGs, I wonder if hes on here too. He'd walk to the house south, which I've recently learned has a parcel npc (wtf?) and sell there/parcel probably then walk back and farm. It was pretty low cover but I farmed Z a lot and he was always there on the same route.

Have you checked out ice giants? Used to be a good camp too, and you sell the toes to mages doing the water focus quest.

Ice Giants are way more perma camped and I don't know about other servers. But HGs spawn so ridiculously fast and they 100% die to a single envenomed bolt. I med to full run in and kill 7 or 8 and run out... med. Rinse repeat and its not even hard.

This is why I've been doing them over Seafuries since I am solo and Oggok is so close. But yeah the gypsy camp south of the hill has a parcel NPC that sells to Ogres. Which is good for me. To camp the entire hill you'd need more than 6 boxes. They spawn that fast.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah my buddy did seafuries, made a lot of money leveling there. Might do that for my necro group. One EB for a HG? That's awesome!

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
The drama is still priceless. When an enchanter brings one of the rape creature sin Rathe up there to monopolize the spawns I make sure to buff it with haste and resist magic and the works so that Resist magic is farther down the line of dispells.. It eventually kills them... every time.

I mean you can literally just click any buff off your pet as an enchanter... I guess this is only working because people don't realize this?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah my buddy did seafuries, made a lot of money leveling there. Might do that for my necro group. One EB for a HG? That's awesome!

Yeah, and competition has to out DPS 30 seconds of ~385-400 dmg a tick to steal it from you (with Serpentine Bracer). Only way to do that is with DDs and then they just spend way more mana than you do so you win anyway.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I mean you can literally just click any buff off your pet as an enchanter... I guess this is only working because people don't realize this?

Most people playing this game are retards dude. Especially the ones that perma camp HGs 24/7. They aren't even using GINA or something to know when charm breaks.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I was pulling HGs yesterday because I was bored to my wizard friend and some Necro Enc Cleric box say "Stop pulling my HGs or I'll park at your camp"

I grabbed one and he moved over and KS'd with Ebolt

So I spent the next hour Charming all his kills and time nuking them with my wizard who they thought was a box.

They threw every insult in the books at me even though they tried to big dick KS me when I was just killing time. It eventually devolved into "I'm a longtime viewer of Cohhs Stream and I'm going to get you kicked out"

Little does he know heh.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah those sphinxs or something rape in rathe? I have audio triggers for charm, dispel, mem blur, fear, other people casting charm. I would notice MR buff too rofl. But man that would be annoying haha.

I got all my necros serp bracer, chryosberyl talisman. Need to get SMRs for SH2 taps probably, cause djarns I'd rather sell and SMRs are going down the shitter, barely holding 2kr.

You should charm and gate rofl. I had a necro using screaming terror on my mobs at efreeti, was so annoying for my pets. Definitely lot of tricks out there.

Wait til sirens grotto, there was this mouthbreather there Kobosch who lived there from velious to PoP on phinigel, everytime I went anywhere near the sea horses south of the zone in (for fellspine) he'd train me and tell me thats his area. One time fellspine popped on me on my way to WW and he trained me saying I stole his fellspine! The dude trains then hops onto land to lose aggro, then he'd train zone in and snare/root mobs there. I'm sure he'll be there this server I've seen him already. I got him a 3 dayer for training on video, but after that he just came right back at me, plus had a cleric to do it on (rezination).

What I like to do at efreeti is charm a roamer out front then give it DMF or see invis, hilarity always ensues, specially in base where they have to get to you to pick over first.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't get people claiming them as "mine" you can park your self in three spots where they mostly spawn. Then its free for all suck it bitches.

People can do absolutely nothing most of the time when you EB and just run away with it.

Its usually the sphinxes they take becaue the sphinx spawns really close. But some guys were talking about some rape caster you can also charm. I haven't seen it around though.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I don't get people claiming them as "mine" you can park your self in three spots where they mostly spawn. Then its free for all suck it bitches.

People can do absolutely nothing most of the time when you EB and just run away with it.

Its usually the sphinxes they take becaue the sphinx spawns really close. But some guys were talking about some rape caster you can also charm. I haven't seen it around though.

Ya I think when you come from feerott, you go left and down there is an npc you can charm thats probably the one. Not sure, I always had a mage team to kill bro Z.

Dyll

Molten Core Raider
Druids parse high as hell when they go all out. I mean we had shamans top the Vox parse in classic (Synial) when they setup to DPS. The thing is when druids and shamans heal the 20 melee DPS so they can stand in AE's over 1-2 people DPSing its very one sided which gains the guild more dps overall.

I used to creep into parses all the time in classic and beyond - naggy especially given our lure Dots could land + ice DD (cold rain not viable til kunark). When it comes to healing, I usually made a personal judgement call - if the melee DPS is properly buffed and keeping jboots/instant clicks going and making an effort to stay alive - I'll usually heal them. However, the shitters who don't have any resist buffs and are stripped clean 30% in to the fight don't get heals and give me more time to dps!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
It's just funny because a geared bard is literal farmer kryptonite they should suck my dick just to let them kill Hill Giants in my presence.

If that guy was happy getting my scraps then he would of gotten much more than the Zero mobs I allowed him after he shit talked me.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's just funny because a geared bard is literal farmer kryptonite they should suck my dick just to let them kill Hill Giants in my presence.

If that guy was happy getting my scraps then he would of gotten much more than the Zero mobs I allowed him after he shit talked me.

Most of the bards there are tards bro. They don't even attempt to charm shit to prevent KSing.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Most bards are tards bro.

Yeah I got a bunch of AFK Melody loot suckers while I'm leading a raid,Pulling charming and supporting my group.

We did get some good ones recently though who are pulling with the monks so I can focus on alternating telling funny stories and screaming at people.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
When the first BCG dropped Zaide said that necros, shamans, and druids can bid on it.

If you take a BCG as a shaman or druid over one of the core raiding necros you are an asshole and that shit should be veto'ed imo.

Make the necros pay out the ass for it, just don't drop a 120 bid on it and take it over them heh.