Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Lavastorm, you can go there til 37 actually. Lguk undead is so overcamped, probably slim picking for monsters. OOT is good too kind of, youre in the middle of specs/skeletons and seafuries maybe wait til mid 30s for OOT.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Wheres a decent spot at 28? im tired of unrest and despise the basement

Most optimal aside from being powerleveled:
Form a stacked group with people few levels above you, get them to Mino halls live side lguk near evil eye until you can move into a (always open) crusader camp, then 40ish(GRP avg) move to (almost always open) king to 50.

Avoids all train shenanigans to 50 and is fast with pulling all king noble tactician crusader evil eye etc

I treat lguk undead side as a 50+ solo candy land..Not as an effective leveling spot or happy social atmosphere

This being said
42 ogre shaman logging in soon for tonight's smashings. Msg Hutorn if you want to join. Solo boxing this time around fellas, and enjoying it much much more. I just can't handle box stress like you pros

Last edited:

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah live side guk is just wide open and endless pulls and you can even pick hop and clear another pick then another pick etc. its fields of froggies waiting to be plowed.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I've done dead side to 50 a few times, it has it's ups and downs but it's reliable.

If you can go live side, all the better.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
AON Time baby

EQ000077.jpg

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user
I had a real itch to get on here, but after reading all this shit and watching a bunch of twitch streams of EQ, I think my itch has subsided. All this drama and KSing and shit, jesus christ. Game has changed. People have become EQ zealots it seems. If you KS'd shit on the original servers you were fucked. You better have been the best soloing class possible, because you weren't getting anything done at the high end ever again. I went to EQ Twitch channel to see some actual gameplay and get the feels, but it's all people leveling their 6th box character or 6 people sitting in a camp staring at a wall not talking. Maybe Kunark would open shit up since it had more places to be other than just SolB/LGuk, but man...

Wish I could justify 10 dollars a month to hit 'a' for 15 seconds a time while watching TV and trying to collect nostalgia loot, but I just can't.

This thread is just doing what most message board threads always do: inflate the drama. I am playing *very* casual, and have had no trouble. I've even had some fun. A few nights ago a high level druid buffed me with thorns etc., and I had a grand time mowing through an empty section of upper guk and got a level. Basically you get what you are willing to give. I'm not even 20 yet, but I've helped out players, players have helped me. I'm sure the current end game and high value camps are pretty crazy, but when are they not? You can easily avoid drama if you want.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
That is so random. I have never once been banned for boosting in league but they got you on your hardware? Talk about unlucky. How blatant about it were you/how many did you do to ruin the ladder? lol

I did it for 4 seasons on off time. In challenger/master, you are really only doing 1 of 3 things. You're either a pro, on challenger teams trying to get picked up as a pro, or you're boosting. Riot started really cracking down around end of season 4, beginning of season 5. After season 5, during preseason, is when I got my permaban during my attempt to hit #1 twitch in the world for the third time. The black market on League was a multi million dollar a year market so it's a lot more real than any other game. For a long time there was a lot of involvement from pro organizations, Riot employees, and investors in the big sites. If you were a big name booster you can't really go off on your own. You have to work for one of the sites or give them kick backs else they will get you banned. I think now they have pretty much cleaned out all of the Riot employees who were getting kick backs and all of the pro organizations to my knowledge are out of the scene.

• 1Like

Lushie

Lord Nagafen Raider
I did it for 4 seasons on off time. In challenger/master, you are really only doing 1 of 3 things. You're either a pro, on challenger teams trying to get picked up as a pro, or you're boosting. Riot started really cracking down around end of season 4, beginning of season 5. After season 5, during preseason, is when I got my permaban during my attempt to hit #1 twitch in the world for the third time. The black market on League was a multi million dollar a year market so it's a lot more real than any other game. For a long time there was a lot of involvement from pro organizations, Riot employees, and investors in the big sites. If you were a big name booster you can't really go off on your own. You have to work for one of the sites or give them kick backs else they will get you banned. I think now they have pretty much cleaned out all of the Riot employees who were getting kick backs and all of the pro organizations to my knowledge are out of the scene.
My friend and I do boosts in every elo and we work for a couple of websites. No bans. There's a few top 50's that boost as well and openly advertise with no account bans. Tarzaned is an example(he just gets hit for toxicity if he ever loses an account). I guess since we don't have to find the work ourselves, putting ourselves out there, we have less of a chance to get banned since there's always someone wanting a boost on those websites.

I still have my original account from season 2 and none of my smurfs have been hit. Just seems weird to me.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just found out about /pickzone. Didn't know that shit existed. I'm guessing that would ease the burden of all this shit by a lot. I was literally thinking it was like live and it was a helicopter of dicks pounding the same LGuk spot for ownership.

• 4Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
My friend and I do boosts in every elo and we work for a couple of websites. No bans.

You work for sites, therefore you are protected =) I worked for sites early but I felt it was a waste of time and a scam if you ask me. I was in the military the whole time I played league so I rather work 25% of the time for the same amount you make working full time for one of those sites. If you were boosting in season 4-5 you should remember when the big hit to it happened. When the last cycle (that i've heard of) of pro players got caught, starting with that asian import xaiweixai or however you spell his name got caught. I remember the day he got got, the skype communication between a lot of the sites, pro organizations and riot employees just completely shut down, never saw them online again.

One thing I always found funny were all the sites selling unranked lvl 30's back when that was a big thing before Riot started banning those so fast. They sold for $30-50 each for a few seasons (i think they are like $10 each now?), but you can pay $10 for the bot program that makes those and have an infinite supply of them. One computer can generate on average 10 of them a day (you can run about 30 of them with no issues and takes 3 days to hit lvl 30 running 24/7). They just had dozens of computers running the bot script, generating thousands of 100% afk money a day. Another funny one was the skin sites that made millions for years before they were taken down, which was just an automated purchase/email system from a stolen skin code generator from a season 1 tournament.

Seasons 2-6 on league was truly the land of get rich with automated programs for the people who were smart enough to get in early.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The amount of pick cycling happening during bonus weekend is NUTS and super annoying even if you just want XP.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just found out about /pickzone. Didn't know that shit existed. I'm guessing that would ease the burden of all this shit by a lot. I was literally thinking it was like live and it was a helicopter of dicks pounding the same LGuk spot for ownership.

Yeah there is ALWAYS somewhere you can get xp now even at 49. It doesn't solve the "problem" of the best camps being fought over and permacamped but you don't get shit out of any options either.