Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
What are some solid 1 handed weapons for a ranger aside from the usual yaks and mudman/brand combo?

Also, 2handed weapons generate more dps than dual wielding correct?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I ended up loaning out most of my gear to a friend and just using the 2 hander blackened alloy bastard to level all the way to 50.

But I'd recommend the short sword of morin as it is easy and free, and the blackened alloy longsword. I got a sharkjaw cutlass the other day but I'm still so far behind in skill I haven't really tried out much 1 hand stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
@a_skeleton_02 You've got to get Agnarrkills updated with your EoV kill bro. Also, how's the new guild coming? You guys get to knock out any targets w/o the casuals yet?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_02 You've got to get Agnarrkills updated with your EoV kill bro. Also, how's the new guild coming? You guys get to knock out any targets w/o the casuals yet?

Just mobilized for open world Inny and discord crashed on pull ofcourse...

Think you guys are gonna get it after one of your paladins agro'd inny into a wall ontop of our corpses and prevented him from resetting.

So far for instanced junk we have killed everything. WIll be resending new kills to that site for the new tag.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Ahh apparently Secrets was pulling Inny off our tanks while he was stuck in the wall and couldn't get agro.

Never change secrets.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Lol zoned in and saw magus up, killed him had this guy yelling at me..quality faceless member
wtRLkWf7TAOKCEuQucLbVQ.png

Zaide

TLP Idealist
TAC is the casual Cohh fan guild.
TDC (The Defiant Coalition) is the hardcore offshoot of TAC.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
TAC is the casual Cohh fan guild.
TDC (The Defiant Coalition) is the hardERcore offshoot of TAC.

They still won't let me batphone and I got people showing up in ringmail/bronze sometimes.

New guild just gets rid of the spam and lets me kick people who underperform.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
They still won't let me batphone and I got people showing up in ringmail/bronze sometimes.

New guild just gets rid of the spam and lets me kick people who underperform.

You should make one "just for those interested" and stress that it is a twitter batphone that does not give away any PII. Also they can make it as obtrusive or unobtrusive as they like w/ their ringtone settings etc.

For people w/ shit gear I just started slowly calling people out. I'd inspect them at raids and shit on anyone with empty/pointless slots. We started pruning the bads as well and let people know it was happening, so this motivated the playerbase. You can also do shit like, if you bid on a raid item you need to link the item you're replacing. If it's banded/ringmail/cloth/bronze you auto lose to someone else.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
You should make one "just for those interested" and stress that it is a twitter batphone that does not give away any PII. Also they can make it as obtrusive or unobtrusive as they like w/ their ringtone settings etc.

For people w/ shit gear I just started slowly calling people out. I'd inspect them at raids and shit on anyone with empty/pointless slots. We started pruning the bads as well and let people know it was happening, so this motivated the playerbase. You can also do shit like, if you bid on a raid item you need to link the item you're replacing. If it's banded/ringmail/cloth/bronze you auto lose to someone else.

Yeah about the gear thing I've called people out in raid if they have shit gear, we made class leaders and they go around inspecting people and if someone is in shit gear we just drop them if they don't improve.

Personally I'm all for the batphone but all the officers are not so it would pretty much be 100% run by me.

Maybe some good competition will help but after what happened last night it the anti competition camp is now even more anti competition.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
This anti competition camp sounds beta as fuck. Maybe I'm missing something but what was the point of these people jumping to the raiding branch of you guys guild if they don't want to get their feet wet.