Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes it is. The pet spawns and dies instantly, doesn't even attempt to melee anything. It's just a blank 10/25 weapon currently until/if they patch something.

Doesn't do the one round then die? That sucks, thought it was just bugged on mob end.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Doesn't do the one round then die? That sucks, thought it was just bugged on mob end.

Naw it just does nothing. Feels like the stupid 20k hit is swinging first. It's dead so fast you can't even get a target on the thing.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got to 30 with my SK in banded. Got to Lguk BR. Held that shit for 5 hours. Got Large Bronze to replace 1/2 my banded. Getting upgrades while getting exp feels reaaaaalll nice.
You're in basically the only spot in the entire game that large bronze drops, from those icebone skels. Lol

Tarmie

Golden Squire
I thrive on the broken english spam of boxed mage farmers.

Some guy named Removed a former P99 player is literally having a stroke in my tells.
We take a couple groups to camp efreeti when were bored, it's the best. Just walk up in the main pick and sit down, enjoy a DPS race or too and hope they train us. Makes for a good power leveling spot if you can get some wannabe griefer to pull trains of things for us to AE down. People really hate boxers (even if our english is solid) so we can pretty much always count on someone trying to train us. Good times.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What guiild needs the best god damn shaman on the server? I will malo/slow/debuff shit before your other shaman even know there was a pull inc..

I will malo all ench pets on charm drop. Trust me, it gives me a boner to do this.

50 ogre shaman named Hutorn, looking for guild.

I got burnt out on phiny trying to 6 box. Rolling shaman only this time. Can be a major asset to a serious top end guild. Fuck all your shamans, I've got what you need to be whole. Calculating every mana tick between canni/sit

Let's do this
Invite Hutorn

Can be dedicated raids most/all nights.

Going to roll ench/cleric on next exp bonus. Got a RL friend with paladin(50), dru, wizard) ready to dominate.
App to Faceless, so that you can get the gear to go along with your enthusiasm!

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Let it be known across all the land that secrets the paladin has bested me in a duel. Truly the best pal server wide!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Let it be known across all the land that secrets the paladin has bested me in a duel. Truly the best pal server wide!!

Was a really good duel. I baited you hard on the ebolts to waste your mana (Paladins get Counteract Poison, but only cure disease), had a DS potion up to kill the wolf pet (forcing a resummon mid-combat if you chose to do that, but fuck that wolf hurts) and then just drained your mana by curing ebolts. 400 mana is no joke with a ~1800ish mana pool in your gear.
Canni is so little mana that I just 2h bashed every few casts of it. I think you would have won if we were evenly geared just due to mana pool alone. I ended the fight with 51% health and 20% mana.

Pretty awesome fight though. Looking forward to your app!

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Was a really good duel. I baited you hard on the ebolts to waste your mana (Paladins get Counteract Poison, but only cure disease), had a DS potion up to kill the wolf pet (forcing a resummon mid-combat if you chose to do that, but fuck that wolf hurts) and then just drained your mana by curing ebolts. 400 mana is no joke with a ~1800ish mana pool in your gear.
Canni is so little mana that I just 2h bashed every few casts of it. I think you would have won if we were evenly geared just due to mana pool alone. I ended the fight with 51% health and 20% mana.

Pretty awesome fight though. Looking forward to your app!

Dude I'm.so.drunk I have no idea what EQ PvP even means..With that said. You are best paladin server wide. Can't wait to join you!!! I'm not always drunk and I will slow shit for you day and night!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
@Xevy

I have a bunch of Lguk items I got leveling up. Like Enameled black breastplate and EXE hood and shit. You want?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I thrive on the broken english spam of boxed mage farmers.

Some guy named Removed a former P99 player is literally having a stroke in my tells.

Lol did you take nallaans camp? Took his yesterday and his broken engrish was amusing. I wasnt online then would have been fun dps race.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Yes it is. The pet spawns and dies instantly, doesn't even attempt to melee anything. It's just a blank 10/25 weapon currently until/if they patch something.
Is it being insta killed by what you're fighting? Could of swore it also had some weird agro issue where it would get killed as soon as it popped due to low health or something.

Behemoth

Trakanon Raider
Was just thinking of how it is on the emu servers where it can take an hour just to get a group, would rather just solo in that scenario.

The exp bonus for grouping is so tasty, and there are so many people around, that soloability really doesn't end up being much of a factor unless you're antisocial. And if you're antisocial, well, there's a TON of people around, so do you want to play here anyway?

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Was just thinking of how it is on the emu servers where it can take an hour just to get a group, would rather just solo in that scenario.

My concern is always having at least two hours to commit from when group gets going (pulling). I've had trouble finding a rep as an enchanter and I don't want to bail on a LGuk group and leave them without CC. Was up to 2:30 am this morning but thankfully had a bard lfg to take my spot.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Lol did you take nallaans camp? Took his yesterday and his broken engrish was amusing. I wasnt online then would have been fun dps race.

It was hilarious we had like 70 people to start and we took every pick except for the one that had an actual experience group there.

We had five picks on lock and would stagger them and pick over en masse.

• 1Like