Flaw

Molten Core Raider
OK no more before it gets super annoying. Unless it's a golden named target

BONE1.png

BONE2.png

BONE3.png

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I was grouped in mistmoore and the puller got into trouble and just died in place rather than train everyone. The cleric ran up to try to res her. We were typing "stop wait stop STOOOOOP STOPPPPPPPP" and he just wouldn't read it, and of course brought a huge chunk of stuff back and I evacd us to zone line.

When we got back he and the bard sat around unresponsive for awhile, while I went and dragged the body back to zone line. "Body here. See this body? Going to res? xname can you res this body right here in front of me?" whole time he's spinning around. And then out of the blue he and the bard (unrelated) take off and start fighting stuff trying to get back where we were.

"Hey body i s here you need to res. HEY stop HEYYYYYY HEYYYYYYYY", just keeps going. We eventually just got some cleric at the zone line to res. My guess is he had a single window with everything going into it and the group chat just flew by too fast for him to read.

I've had people scroll their window all the way up too but forget to scroll back down. They start responding to stuff you said an hour ago.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
[QUOTE="lost,

dont dots give xp loss too[/QUOTE]

I've killed over 60 people now and only one person has mentioned exp loss, the Monk that's shouting a warning about me over and over in one of the above screenshots I posted.

To be somewhat, fair, I only search out lvl 50s for this "game of life". Well, at least since learning there may be some experience loss involved

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Brings back memories of hanging out by the bazaar arena invis and waiting for some unsuspecting person to pass through so I could snare/root/dot them. It's weird how often people would just run through -- boredom I guess.

• 1Like

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Flaw those are awesome.

I remember in vanilla my brother use to convince people to let him try on gear and then would either hand off to me or go link dead. One time he convinced me to mow the yard for him while he worked his magic and came back to a brand new SMR robe and eboots. Best trade for mowing the yard ever.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
i once got consent from some nerd and looted up his stuff instead of dragging him

when he got mad there was no corpse to res i kept his stuff

classic EQ was so much fun

• 1Worf

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Lol elipsis is a cool guy thats ragetank from AOS, maybe was in TL too. gonna give him shit later ROFL.

moar

What!! He should have remembered my name from AOS then. We use to chat a lot!! And I always buffed him good!

He almost got me w a single druid dot

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Any of you guys use EQDKPplus for tracking?

We just switched to it and I am trying to figure it all out.

What's the best way to get logs/loot onto the site? I see there is some Download on the eqdkp website that uses GNU but I'm not sure what to do with it.