Molten Core Raider
Some guild leader I've preyed on for days now

grogak.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
="Flaw, post: 2107753, member: 520"]
="lost,

dont dots give xp loss too

I've killed over 60 people now and only one person has mentioned exp loss, the Monk that's shouting a warning about me over and over in one of the above screenshots I posted.

To be somewhat, fair, I only search out lvl 50s for this "game of life". Well, at least since learning there may be some experience loss involved

Babe I hope you are still lifting, all this gaming time is worrying me and if you become fat you know we can't be friends anymore.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Does fear work in duels?

I thought charm and fear worked in duels. Or, at least I thought they did back in the day. I don't know if that's ever been changed. I feel like I strongly remember people complaining about getting charmed in duels and being forced to attack mobs that killed them for exp loss.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
They changed the ability to fear/charm in duels real quick. Well before Kunark ever released.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Babe I hope you are still lifting, all this gaming time is worrying me and if you become fat you know we can't be friends anymore.

Every single day of the week since I've known ya!
And ~14ish years weekly before that!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Someone good with Photoshop please shop his corpse in to this photo so I can share with him

5695433_std.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ass/sup camp was a joy last night. Got it at about 2am eST, held it with a bunch of newbs though me and my enc are 43, way overleveled. I need my mask to shrink my fucking ogre. Couple pops, no mask. Group starts losing everyone but my friends and I are the clr/enc/sk, so we don't give a fuck. Ends up being a bard and us. Enc charm pet breaks, kills him, pops pop on us, everyone but me dies. I clear camp and sit there, holding it. Bard doesn't run from commons because they're waiting for rez because they're a fuckup.

So of course I'm sitting there and it pops. Ghoul Assassin. He's LB to me, so I easily kill him. Of course mask drops. I ML that shit to myself (which was our plan the entire time because FUCK this BARD getting this mask when she can get nerfed version later). I loot it, ML it's whole corpse, sit down. I put on illusion DE while Enc/clr are clearing BR to get there. They get there, CLR rezzes everyone. Bard comes in last, sees me in DE. Goes "Hmm...." then origins out. I think she thinks we didn't rez her to steal the mask. No biggie.

So we hold camp for a bit longer for loots. Just me/clr/enc. Suddenly this huge ogre piece of shit named Swindled shows up. Ogre Shaman. Lvl 50. Anon, of course. I go down the ladder to pull. What's he do? Go to the top of the ladder and crouch. Fun fact. When you do that, people can't bypass the ladder. I had no way of getting up. He's doing it on purpose obviously. So I just pull shit below ladder. Enc charm pet goes through fucking walls basically so I'm just killing down there and cleric is sitting at top healing me. Then I say, fuck that. So I go up to his fat ass, turn off my DE illusion, get fat on HIS fucking face, and climb up past him because it over-rides collision when you change forms. Then we go and sit at top of ladder. Shortly after he manages to get up after we shit talked him a bit and picks out.

Feels good to triumph over evil.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
haha thats a cool trick with the ladder. but yeah fuck that shit give the bard the mask in kunark!

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Any of you guys use EQDKPplus for tracking?

We just switched to it and I am trying to figure it all out.

What's the best way to get logs/loot onto the site? I see there is some Download on the eqdkp website that uses GNU but I'm not sure what to do with it.

Use the Raidlog import plugin.

Use the dump function in the raid window to dump attendees to a text file in the EQ directory, then copy / paste it using the above addon.

I use GamParse to sift through my log files for everything else.

Tarmie

Golden Squire
Any of you guys use EQDKPplus for tracking?

We just switched to it and I am trying to figure it all out.

What's the best way to get logs/loot onto the site? I see there is some Download on the eqdkp website that uses GNU but I'm not sure what to do with it.
I was in the process of setting it up but it made me want to cut my face a little, it's so bloated and horrid looking. Figured I could just start in up and trim it down like you could years ago but it's really turned into a mess. Like someone else said the raid partner import plugging works, mostly. Be prepared to discuss many adjustments though.

I hated it enough that I had to consider if I want to look at it for the next four expansions and decided that I should stop being a dipshit and just write the dkp handler that I want. I'll put it up on GitHub or somewhere if anyone would like it though it's very simple at the moment. It's just a single page app for whomever is managing things but I'm going to be expanding soon so other officers can deal with loot when I'm not around.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ghoulbane was made no drop right? kinda wanna make a pally alt before the guise is gone

Yes.

You can buy a 17/37 knight 1hs for chump change, and many 2handers top all 1h, so ghouldbane is really just for epic... although many camp it anyway.