Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Anyone interested in buying a level 50 fully geared monk? The only upgrades you can basically get are posky/god/dragon loots.

• 4Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
omg can you explain how that Dump button works? I always hit it but I dont know where it is putting the file or how it's named?

Hit Dump in the raid. Go to your EQ Folder, search by "Date Modified". The first file that shows up should be your dump. It will be called something like "RaidRoster - YYYYMMDD - XXXXXX". It's simply a text document, you can go open it up and copy it to do your dkp, or you can export it depending one what you're using to track dkp.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Late to the game here.....

Was wondering what the current most needed class is? Specifically if you balance most needed class/able to solo, what would be the best choice? I played a necro on live and just about every other class on emu...

Also is there a guild going and any other oldschool veeshaners out there?

<3

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Necro's are pretty sick right now because our poison/disease lines got the big upgrade with shaman dots since they are shared. As far as soloing you won't want to, there's always groups going and exp is better. As far as needed if you plan on raiding bards are always super in demand.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Necro is great for groups, in raids and can get stuff done solo if you don't have a lot of time. Can't go wrong with it if you like the class.

I get groups quickly with my enchanter, and surprisingly have a hard time finding replacements but perhaps most are getting groups quickly also - but for raiding there's definitely diminishing returns past a point as you add more to the raid vs. adding necro dps.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Necros are mostly solo farmers at under leveled content. You want groups? Be an enc or tank. Huge tank shortage atm. 10000 druids and necros.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This gnome had an afk script running to /target lizardmen and attack. Afk farming fine steel I guess?

It was whacking even broodlings from a crazy distance. Anytime you pulled something from the maze you'd get it down to 20% or so then the mage pet would come steal it.

We tried pulling farther away but eventually started hearing his pet killing stuff in the tae room. He never moved.

EQ000700.jpg

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Abacab found a guy auto skilling defense in the Arena today. Long story short this guy respawns every 15 seconds no matter how he dies, so the dudes spent a few hours training him and he went from 50 to 35. RIP.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Was dropped Ghoulbane from Shin Lord No Drop? I thought it was only the quested version of it that was No Drop.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Abacab found a guy auto skilling defense in the Arena today. Long story short this guy respawns every 15 seconds no matter how he dies, so the dudes spent a few hours training him and he went from 50 to 35. RIP.

giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Haha, well I didn't mess with him aside from trading some copper. I actually expect them to ban the guy. I mean half the mages in runnyeye are probably botting but they aren't driving out xp groups. We had to just leave, there was no point in staying there.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

There are mobs in the Arena now?

Tarmie

Golden Squire

There are mobs in The Arena? Or was this guy to lazy to even run out to real arena and was just doing it in Qeynos? Do you get defense skill ups from pvp in arenas or was it still a pet? Should have killed who he was pvping first...

I was working on mine in the tunnel on Saturday, people kept casting damage shields on my necro's pretty even when it was clear I wasn't afk. I mean I had to spam heals at first to keep my poor defenseless Enchanter alive, lol. Not to mention I was trading, porting and buffing people, and responding to tells. Maybe next time I'll do it at the tunnel entrances, see if someone will round up a pull off hill giants for me.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider

Lol I was afk auto skilling defense last week, did it one night on the druid and another night on the enchanter. Glad he didn't train me!

The worst anyone did to me was kill the pets I was using to skill up on.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Does anyone have experience using wineskin/macs on this server? I really want to get a box going.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That xp loss due to a dot in duel / in arenas is as old as EQ itself. It's crazy to think they haven't fixed that in ~18 years.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That xp loss due to a dot in duel / in arenas is as old as EQ itself. It's crazy to think they haven't fixed that in ~18 years.

I'm pretty sure that's bullshit. It was fixed even Pre-Kunark. Not sure why there's this myth about it. I knew the zoning one. But in general DOTs/pets dont make you lose xp. They haven't in a long long time.